1. Old Player on Neltharion saying hello and whatnot.

Greetings adventurers,

My name is Guinsoo. I came to play on Neltharion primarily because it displayed a low population. At first this seemed awesome, No waits in que to log in, most likely less issues involving players abusing the system and each other. Sounded like a p;icture perfect WoW realm. This i would find was far from that picture.

Let me first explain that i played WoW from release to 2009 when i quit because it was boring and i was fully end game wit hall achievements. From 2009-2015 i returned to Everquest for a new go at the old game. I ran a top 3 worldwide guild there for just under 3 years (Fires of Heaven), an old but well established guild. It got to be a full time job managing 470 or so active players for politics raid guidelines and member actions. I had to pass the torch to a friend because the stress was overwhelming.

I toiled around on a lvl 255 WoW server for about 3 months till that was boring because i could solo every zone with my 2.3mil hp.

So, a friend of mine was coming over here. I said "sounds fun" with my only intention being that i would make toon's here, donate like i always do, and enjoy my game.

This being said it has not been the case everyday. I personally have had it up to here with the constant rolling of lvl 1-10 toon s and begging for gold for flight and riding training all day long in stormwind, i'm almost sure by probably only 5 people rolling diff names all day long for free gold. You beggars are ridiculous, play the game and earn your gold for once.

The scammers, now that surprised me. My first day i was scammed out of 50,000 by a player called Goldmire, that same player logged different toon s offering items for 4 coins, all day long 4 coins i need, 4 coins. That player messed up 3 hours after ripping me off when he/she accidentally replied to me from a diff character showing me they were the same person. That person is gone now. I was later ripped off 125k by someone using some clever macro to slide items from trade window during trade, the GM couldn't do anything about it because i had forgotten to screenshot the trade window because i was more concerned about looking at what had jsut happened. All of this is silly kid crap, and i wish a GM or guide would actively sit in SW and observe crap and let the ban hammer swing to remove ip's from our realm. Wishful thinking as i have only ever seen a guide or member online to run events and never reply to a ticket correctly without stating for me to go to a forum and pm a GM.

Now i'll talk about the game content, plenty of it. Great vast world of zones to play in. Except some of them do not work at all because they are closed off, and others are open but bosses are stuck or path behind walls or events cannot trigger because coding is messed up. Quests work or don't work depending on what you try to do to get it to work, odd kinda thought copy paste from Blizzard coding should also include all quest lines working. I was always a fan of Molten Core and AQ back in the day. Don't ask to go there, MC is empty not even a beetle runs around, and AQ im told works on party or 10 man normal, if u enter under anything else it is empty. I'm sure this is this way so that you have to pay for legendaries, which i have no issue doing, if you could Transmogrify it at all. I have so far found 3 items purchasable that you cannot transmog even though you should be able to.

So that being said, im glad im here cause maybe i can make a damn difference before i leave. I do donate, because i can afford to do so as a veteran of the us armed services, and i also have a good job. Within the last 2 months i have easily donated 900-1k in funds to this server.

I'd like to ask that our server Neltharion, gets a little attention soon on broken quests and pathing issues and zones and active control over exploiters, scammers, and people otherwise trying to ruin the game for the honest ones.

GM - Guides - Glorious persons behind the magic we log into, Help us enjoy your efforts and our realm we play on the way it should be played on. Peek your heads in once in a while, listen to the chaos going on daily, toss a dev a bone or two to tweak a few issues here rather then making new content or expansions. This was and still is the downfall of every MMO to date, pushing new content for players longevity instead of fixing stuff that is out so loyal ones will enjoy staying. Your fast $$ players and scammers will move on like they always do to League of legends or some other mmo to exploit any given ability available there for personal profit, they dont need to remain here anyhow.

If you should see me in game, say hello. I am more then willing to help people, even the beggars, but i expect a thank you for doing so, as my time is just as valuable to me as it appears to you.

Have a great day and respect one another, it'll go a lot further then a fast buck.

-Guinsoo

2. Good post.
    I want to add though, that last time I was in Redridge Mountains, it felt like the flying birds there had their pathing improved... but the zone is still a mess with all little things. and that is only a zone with minor issues compared to others.