1. DeathKnight Starter area

I have low lvl quests visible, and have done all but one quest, Bloody Breakout, mainly because when I kill Valroth, he disappears - hard to get the head from a dead body. I roamed the entire rest of the available map but cannot seem to figure out how to leave the starter area. any advice? did I miss something?

2. no one? I have done every quest but most of the landscape is barren except for the scarlet guys in the initial area, the other areas are void of anything.

edit: every quest except the one listed in my original post.

3. You need to do all 35 quests and then you can use portal to sw or org and return last 36. quest.
    Here is the list:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Death_knight_quests

4. Well, you gotta do the quest line. And about the quest you mentioned, when you kill Valroth, a pile of meat appear nearby and you should loot that one.
    If you got any other questions feel free to pm me. Good luck.

5. Well, you gotta do the quest line. And about the quest you mentioned, when you kill Valroth, a pile of meat appear nearby and you should loot that one.
    If you got any other questions feel free to pm me. Good luck.
    it is the pile of meat that was not showing. I just started/abandoned it 5-6 more times and now the pile of meat appeared so I am now progressing again.