1. Welcoming new players in need of starting gold on Horde side

Edit : If you are alliance reply here *with ur char name duh* , limited to the 300-500g (total pool , i had ppl whispering me for hundred gold , lol) i have on none active acc.
    So if you are a new player and choose Lordareon and have a hard time getting the gold for ur skills , i got you fam!
    Rules :
    - Be level 5 minimum
    - Add Silencing to friends
    - Have one of the following achievments ( this is to avoid bank chars trying to rip me off ) Explore one of the starting zone , 100 kills ( i live for pvp , so i might throw some extra if you are one) , Journeyman in a proffesion or any dungeon achievment.
    This tells me you are somewhat decided to play that character , so my gold will not go to waste.
    - I will try to be online daily , so feel free to message me to claim 10 or more gold if you are eligible.
    - For alliance found some1 else that wants to help , whisper "Sufle"
    Edited: February 14, 2017 Reason: more info

2. Hey man, my gf and I just started playing Alliance and would really appreciate a boost to our professions. We're lvl 14 and I'm 60 in Tailoring and 25 in Enchanting. She's doing Leatherworking / Skinning. We just found out about Lordaeron and we're on pretty much nightly now.

3. I logged on alliance and started whispering lvl 14 , did not find you , check out my edited 1st post , and whisper/mail me , ill get back to you

4. Still goin on , surprised that i get 2-5 whispers a day , nice to see lots of new ppl!

5. You helped me like 10 or so days ago Silencing, thanks mate. You sent me 30 gold and it was a decent boost for sure. Gold you make from professions is not that great at lower lvls, plus it's always a good idea to get some gear off the action house while you're lvling to keep up and keep solo questing fun and doable which obviously, requires some gold. :)

6. hey, i started with 3 friends and we are at low pace cuz of equips, if you could help us would be nice \o

My nickname is: Gabirel
    My friends nicknames:
    Aliffor
    Ldstardust
    Germinho
    Edited: February 2, 2017

7. hey, i started with 3 friends and we are at low pace cuz of equips, if you could help us would be nice \o

My nickname is: Gabirel
    My friends nicknames:
    Aliffor
    Ldstardust
    Germinho
    Havent heard from u or ur friends in game , checked now all offline , if u cant whisper yet , send group invite and ill whisper then u can talk to me

8. Hey, I made a lvl 1 hoard named Siolarnlok to invite you to group, but I didn't realize you can't whisper until lvl 5. I'm waiting for my gf to get off work so we can start playing. My main's name on alliance is Achani, but I'll pop onto hoard later and try to invite you to a group again - figured you were busy / or was skeptical over a lvl 1.

9. Hey, I made a lvl 1 hoard named Siolarnlok to invite you to group, but I didn't realize you can't whisper until lvl 5. I'm waiting for my gf to get off work so we can start playing. My main's name on alliance is Achani, but I'll pop onto hoard later and try to invite you to a group again - figured you were busy / or was skeptical over a lvl 1.
    Mailed u 20g on Achani , share it with ur gf , have fun and enjoy the server

10. Mailed u 20g on Achani , share it with ur gf , have fun and enjoy the server
    Thanks so much! She'll be psyched. We really appreciate it!

11. Hi, if you're still offering help, would you be okay with helping out my level 14 Alliance character Shantara? Thanks!

12. Hi, if you're still offering help, would you be okay with helping out my level 14 Alliance character Shantara? Thanks!
    mailed 10g

123 ... Last