1. You're seriously a beacon of good will and altruism for the MMO community for this, man.

Keep up the good fight!

2. Well, why not!? If on horde side and you happen to need some gold or tips or help...whisper Heimmie or Protornot...willing to help. Don't forget about the requirements from the 1st post here

3. Lets make this intresting :
    I started leveling an rogue , and im close to replacing the starting daggers that i enchanted with crusader , first two HORDE! rogues under level 10 that posts an screenshot INSIDE an alliance capital receive one dagger and 50g (100 if u also got an honorable kill)
    Let the games begin.
    Still waiting

4. Hello, I am a level 13 rogue on Alliance! Could definitely use some gold to help with the initial weaponry and skill costs! My name is: Wormed. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

5. Hello, I am a level 13 rogue on Alliance! Could definitely use some gold to help with the initial weaponry and skill costs! My name is: Wormed. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
    Mailed u 10g. Gave away daggers because lack of intrest

6. I'm a new-to server level 11 alliance priest named Talore. I would greatly appreciate some gold to help buy a few small bags from the vendor as well as for skills. Still rockin only the backpack which is really slowing me down.

7. I'm a new-to server level 11 alliance priest named Talore. I would greatly appreciate some gold to help buy a few small bags from the vendor as well as for skills. Still rockin only the backpack which is really slowing me down.
    Mailed u 10g.

8. Welcome me with that Disgusting Oozeling of yours :S

9. Welcome me with that Disgusting Oozeling of yours :S
    Cough up the gold , its only 9999

10. Hey, a couple of friends and I just started as alliance on this server and are really havin fun with it so far. I'd really appreciate any amount of gold you have to give if you're still doing this. My characters name is unclemikey :)

11. If you ever run out of gold, i will be happy to replace you on alliance side. We need more and mooooore players. Feel free to whisper Sufle in-game to get help at starting zones. I want the same stuff this guy wants tho it seems logical :>
    Feel free to whisper this guy , im down to 5g on alliance side , sorry

12. Im new to the server came here after hellground died i would love some help please name jouzu horde side.

13. Just started, Tanutzu UD Warlock. I dont want gold. Instead if someone have spare 8, 12 or 14 slot bags would be helpfull. I picked up skinning and erbalism so hopefully i should make gold on my own while levelling. The 6 slot bag kinda suck xD

14. Feel free to whisper this guy , im down to 5g on alliance side , sorry
    covered it. ^^

First 1234 Last