1. New to Warmane. Lordaeran or Icecrown?

I understand Lordaeran is 1x exp and Icecrown is 7x exp. Could someone explain why to play on one vs the other and vice versa? I've heard Icecrown queue times can be atrocious, and it's also basically pay2win, but with 7x exp that's reasonable. It seems to me playing on Lordaeran is the more "legit" experience. With no RDF though I feel like I'd be forced to roll a tank/healer just so I can actually find dungeons.

TL;DR - Which realm do you play on and why should I vs the other?

2. Lordaeron is more time consuming, slow rates, no donation, character "immersion".
    Icecrown is more like fun server for these who do not want to waste much time in the game; fast rates, easy access to end gear via mastercard.

3. lord for slow leveling, buffed raids, no rdf.
    icecrown for fast leveling, normal raids, and rdf.

4. Go Lordaron, you will wipe on Icecrown Que times (rly were do they hide all these accounts, they dont seem to be ingame at least?)

5. There is minor difference between waiting in que 2 hours and waiting 2 hours in the game till you manage to find people for random heroics.
    At least when you enter Icecrown, this realm is alive and entertaining.

6. If your looking for full 100% hard work for your gear / gold go with lord but if you wanna farm lod everyday in a good guild go with Icecrown.

i dont play on lordaron but i heard its vary good, your learn a lot from it. (I believe new players should play here before icecrown to learn a about there classes and tatics.) If you want that omfg feeling where you wanna jump up and down like a little school girl go with Lord but if you wish to get gear fast and have some of it meaning less and in a year or two be fully done and bored go with icecrown. no disrespect to icecrown (i play it, but its only good if you play like 15 other toons close to bis to have run, one toon youll be done with all raid locks in a day or two). If this helps good if not then im sorry. Best of luck friend :D

-Babymonkin