1. To morons trolling on Argent Tournament ground

Hey,

for those who do not know, among around 10 daily quests in Argent Tournament, 2 of them require defeating 3 or 5 faction champions on a "horse fight".

The problem here is when you talk to the NPC and challenge them to a fight, ANYONE can attack them. It doesn't matter if you are Alliance or Horde, literally ANYONE can attack them. Problem arises here.

When you are on a fight with NPC, if someone else attacks them, the NPC will immediately reset and you won't get credit for the quest. This means, if someone wants to troll, they can sit and wait until you put the NPC to 10% or lower, run up to the NPC, just use any ability that deals damage, and voila! The fight resets and you are ****ed; you have to do it again.

If the fight is scripted perfectly, this wouldn't even be a problem. The attack (#1 skill) doesn't work like half of the time, so your main damage ability is charge (#3 skill), but sometimes the charge just won't count for some reason; you charge, get the charge buff, but it just won't do any damage or remove the shield. Also, the NPC doesn't seem to give a **** about GCD at all and can instantly throw multiple spears (#2 skill for us) removing our shield in a matter of second.

Seriously, regardless of Warmane coming up with a fix or not, I just wanted to say, if you are this moron who is trolling on Argent Tournament LAUGHING at people MULTIPLE TIMES, you are a douche-bag.

2. Complaining about that in this part of the forum might have the opposite effect.

3. Thanks for the inrofmation, now i know what do to when iam inbetween rbg ques.

4. lmao, thanks, thats some hilarious trolling there. Im gonn do it too. xD Thanks for the Info.

5. hi babra streisand
    )

6. making a post about a new way to troll ppl is never a good idea :(

7. inb4 someone say "deal with it and stop crying on forums" crap

8. If only this kind of harassment is bannable.... (or is it? I mean you as players can't do anything against it)

Never saw anyone deliberately doing this.

Regarding the duel, Charge can miss sometimes, and pushing Attack button DOES work, and is the only way to counter the Throw Shield spam from NPC because they still take note on minimum range.

What I usually do is as followings :
    1.S tart the fight close to the enemy to avoid initial charge
    2.get far, do Charge ASAP.
    2b. At any moment given, throw shield while you turn around to close in. DON'T let your horse get too far from enemy. Shield throwing is optional and only if you can
    3. Spam Attack a bit, then repeat step 1-3 after you got off cd, until enemy runs outta shield
    4. When the enemy is outta shield, just spam Attack until he starts restacking again

The fight will be time consuming, but is an effective way to avoid the throw shield spam bug. Keep shield to 3 all the time, then his own attacks would not hurt much

9. if the npc's are suppose to be attackable by anyone than there's not much you can do, and posting on the forums about it is just going to make it happen more.

if they're not suppose to be attackable by anyone than make a bug report.

10. start close, go range, 22231 (go range 23111... repeat) ??? profit... However, isn't the resetting actually an exploit? Mean, if someone is doing this for too long to begin pissing others, there should be absolutely no problems to be kicked out of the server, besides being a jerk (not talking about troll ofc xD)

edit: sure, perhaps they are supposed to be attackable, but to reset? hence prob...
    Edited: January 20, 2017

11. edit: sure, perhaps they are supposed to be attackable, but to reset? hence prob...
    would still mean opening a bug report. all a forum post does is make more people aware of it, which means more people will do it.

12. absolutely true, but let's get real, i don't really think anyone wasn't aware of this :D
    tbh, can't deny i have used it on *some* people...