1. WoD models?

Hello!

I've been out of Neltharion for a looooong while, but yesterday I swapped from Icecrown to Nelth and thought: "Could it be possible to import WoD models here?", hence this post :)

I'm glad Cata server's alive and kicking and that last october received a bunch of fixes (to be honest I tested one or two just after logging in and one of the bugs was still there xD), but I realised that I find that older models SUCK in comparison with WoD ones.

If there's any reason for those sprites not to appear at Nelth, can I come to know which are they?

Thanks a lot, pals :-)
    U.
    Edited: January 19, 2017

2. I looked for a long time, but I has never found a good working patch.
    The only one there is very bug and you will get alot of wow-errors. You can find good working wod models for Vanilla and every expansion except for Cata. For some reason this is the least valued expansion.
    Edited: January 19, 2017

3. Because the Cata models are already very good (HD), play on X11, 1920x1080p, etc and see for yourself.

4. yesterday I swapped from Icecrown to Nelth
    Awesome choice man. Welcome :D

I looked for a long time, but I has never found a good working patch.
    The only one there is very bug and you will get alot of wow-errors. You can find good working wod models for Vanilla and every expansion except for Cata. For some reason this is the least valued expansion.
    Delenis, suup? o/

5. Awesome choice man. Welcome :D

Delenis, suup? o/
    Hello man :D

6. Awesome choice man. Welcome :D

I thank the warm welcome, but my visit was temporal... at least for now. Still got my chars there and so but not for now...
    :)

7. How you doing? Never saw you in Neltharion again.

I thank the warm welcome, but my visit was temporal... at least for now. Still got my chars there and so but not for now...
    :)
    Well anyway, I hope youenjoy the time you gonna spend here :D

8. Well anyway, I hope youenjoy the time you gonna spend here :D
    Thanks once more!! ^^

I'll try to experience Nelth again. Yesterday I had the opportunity to check one quest chain that was buggy when I left and it seems to be repaired! :)

Therazane reputation, shall we see our faces again? ;)

9. How you doing? Never saw you in Neltharion again.
    Was preparing oppositions for policemen and stop playing for long time. Now cata is almost death, so I'm playing with some friends in Frostwolf and Icecrown. It's sad the fate of this realm.
    Edited: January 20, 2017

10. Was preparing oppositions for policemen and stop playing for long time. Now cata is almost death, so I'm playing with some friends in Frostwolf and Icecrown. It's sad the fate of this realm.
    Damn we will miss you delënis (heliandra)