1. The Outriders RP Guild (Horde, Loraderon)

We're a RP guild founded at around the end of 2016 as a response to how underplayed Roleplay is in the Horde side in Lordaeron. The Outriders is a mercenary group that will do missions from contract givers (The contract givers are as of now, roleplayed by me -- but I expect it to change one day if this guild manages to expand). We accept all types of people who are interested in roleplay in general; if you're new, we can make sure you learn the ropes as well.

I have been doing events for the guild as actively as I could invest my time, and I hope for this guild to eventually expand and make horde roleplay flourish once more.

Anyone who is in the guild is told to join the channel 'rp-ooc' so that we can recruit any interested newcomers as much as we can. If you'd like an invite, simply head there!

Alternatively, you could whisper to me in-game (Abwa, Blackwalle) or one of our officers (Renalysa, Amplitude, Nyeusi, Gakora) or PM me here.

Have fun, and have a nice day.
    Edited: January 23, 2017

2. Screenshots of some of the roleplay sessions we had, will add more in the future.

http://i.imgur.com/SXYF14E.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QuwOI97.jpg
    Edited: January 22, 2017

3. I'd like to say I'm having a lot of fun in the guild :v It's very pleasant to see groups get together on horde (when i've been an alliance rper myself) and just have fun....even though the elves outnumber everyone else by a large amount XD
    I'm planning on making an event for our guild in the next few weeks or so, so if anyone would like to come along, feel free too ^^

4. I'm a busy man, so I don't have time for little games. I'll cut right to the chase here: how often do you guys ERP?

5. how often do you guys ERP?
    I haven't contacted their Horde side but I know these guys are on same guild as mine on Alliance side and back there, the underlined word is a taboo

6. I'm a busy man, so I don't have time for little games. I'll cut right to the chase here: how often do you guys ERP?
    just talk to us in game xD

7. I'm a busy man, so I don't have time for little games. I'll cut right to the chase here: how often do you guys ERP?
    Personally I've ERP'd quite often; both on Horde and Alliance. ERP is very popular with this crowd, I've even ERP'd with some of the people in this post.

Yes, ELF Role Play is very active and you'll find it easily.

8. That moment when the guy asking about ERP is already in the guild, and just making a joke...then everyone takes him seriously. /facepalm

9. It's been a while. is this guild still active?

10. Unfortunately, the amount of activity has vastly reduced. I myself have been busy with my studies, and many others in the guild also have reasons of their own. I haven't disbanded the guild or anything, but I could just say what appears to be a 'downtime' for us. I try to come online as much as I can, but I haven't made events in about 3 weeks now. If you're wondering if we're still open for recruitment: yes, we are. But admittedly, you shouldn't expect much to come around these days.

11. Well I'm up for roleplayed and added the pople from up in the first commnet when they are online I want an invite sure there will be more people

12. Listen all y'all it's a sab- Wha'? It ain't?Korny jokes aside...
    I would love to know if the guild is at the least semi active and if you still are doing events.I may be joining you sooner or later, for I am getting bored of retail and don't know how much longer I will stay there...Currently levelling a tauren druid named Krahen.And it would be lovely if my question gets a reply...You guys still active as a guild?May be busy and all for a short while, I am as well, but are people in it going to be active in the near future?
    And that kids is why you do not stay up at 2 am and write forum posts...They look fokin clunky.