1. Friends Forever Guild Looking for New Members for raiding @ 2 pm ST

Hey guys,

My name is Swapneel, am from India ...dont hate me for that ! So i have decided to make a New guild in Alliance Icecrown server for raiding @ 2pm ST sharp till 8pm ST specially for Asian People. Basically am a old wow player playing since molten times, but the new icecrown looks promising and want everyone's help to conquer on 25 HC for all raid dungeons.

My IGN Main char name is Okingofdruid. I know you would say join some pro guilds and all stuff like that, but i feel they are too harsh in a way. So am gonna continue this guild and keep farming with players who know how to play and how to be polite. I wont go on kicking members who r new to wow but am not gonna invite people who are nuisance to others only with a valid reason. Am taking all players that hit LVL 80 basically because as it is i wanna lvl my chars 80 and gear them up. I have a dudu tank 5.9k but i need good members to support me as they should be active and willing to farm or get HC gears. Basically everyone has a life in real world , so i too go to work and arrive before 2pm ST so that i can raid in wow. I have a maximum of 5 hours i can play not including my dinner and breaks in between ofc. So what i think is 5 Hours of gaming everyday is slow on Mon-fri but it is more then enough if there are more people like me.

I named this guild as Friends Forever coz this is a game not a earning source so any body can leave a game for a while but u will be always welcomed to join us with raids atleast few hours u can... I want people to enjoy this game everyday !!! if you think you were never able to conquer anything in your life, get a hike bro coz u r gonna conquer LK and RS HC with us which requires quite a lot of determination and awareness. Games never deteriorate your abilities in real life so dont be anxious over gaming . Join us and lets be friends. Who knows if you wanna visit India i can help you in your tour. !!

I am not a Pro-editor or techy person but i do know how to Help and be-friend with people. !!!

Whisper me or Mail me IGN Okingofdruid,Oqueenofmary or Manofiron

New Raid Timings.

Mon-Friday : 2pm ST to 8pm ST
    Sat & Sun : 3am to 8 pm ST

Site is in Process !!!

Guild Rules:

1. Never ever ninja or keep ninja attitude or you will be banned from guild as well as wow :P
    2. Be Polite to others, never fight with any one or inform me if u have any complaints
    3. Before raiding practice your chars, gem it enchant them as much as possible dont come naked please.
    4. Ask for help in guild me and my officers will always be to help.
    5. Dont come and spit racist stuff in this guild, Gaming as no Religion, Caste or Race this is a virtual world you either play as a horde or alliance ! decide now !!
    6. There will be special discounts on BOE for loyal guild members.

JOIN NOW " FRIENDS FOREVER "
    Edited: February 21, 2017

2. I am trying to make a guild who can level up from 4k gs to 6k gs. All newbies can join me. We will raid by chatiing and communicating in Discord so it is much easier for us to raid.