1. Used to twink on Molten and thinking about starting up again...

Hi there!

I used to play several twinks on Molten a few years back (I had like 15 characters in the 19 bracket...). Some friends and I are interested in getting back into the private server scene. One thing that was useful on Molten was the use of vote points to get certain items through the Marketplace. I have looked a little bit on Warmane's marketplace but it looks like the interface has changed. On Molten you could obtain items like Assassin's Blade and Shadowfang and Arena Master's to get the AGM trinket.

Is it possible to use the marketplace to help build twinks here on Warmane?

2. nope...they removed them...u've got to farm the items now
    if u want 19 go lordaeron, it's active with bgs everyday, same for 70-79 bracket...all the other brackets get a few bgs in the evening and more bgs in the weekend, especially if it's cta
    if u want 39 go icecrown

3. Thanks for the quick reply! This might be a lame question... but what is cta? Also, what are the most active time zones?

4. Thanks for the quick reply! This might be a lame question... but what is cta? Also, what are the most active time zones?
    call to arms

5. Highly recommend Icecrown 39s. There's information about them in the other threads in this forum.

6. Same situation as yoyoman. Mainly interested in Lordaeron 19's. Who needs the most help? Horde or Alliance?

7. 70's is becoming more and more active, we'd had BG's literally all day today back to back.