1. Show off your interface!

Sup boys and girls,

just made this thread for you guys, so you can show off your interface. I'm gonna start. :>

2. how to put picture ?? i only know how to link website

3. how to put picture ?? i only know how to link website
    You can do it with the IMG-Tag [ img] [ /img] without spaces after [ ofc.

4. does your frames brake in arenas, with ui like this?

5. Still working progress
    Edited: January 21, 2017

6. https://s28.postimg.org/657v5errx/Wo_WScrn_Shot_012117_190512.jpg

Still working progress
    If you get Elvui's Addon Skins, it allows you to embed Recount directly into the right box and keeps it all formatted so its smooth.

Like this. You can see how its embeded in (I use skada but its supports recount too)

7. @kemii yea i am using it maybe you can't see it on this picture . Thanks for sugestion

8. Thanks to my wonderful laptop's screen I must now squeeze in as many pixels as possible. Kinda tough to keep it clean and not-so-cluttered when you prefer eyecandy over functionality.

9. Thanks to my wonderful laptop's screen I must now squeeze in as many pixels as possible. Kinda tough to keep it clean and not-so-cluttered when you prefer eyecandy over functionality.
    I kinda like the "Diablo"-Style tho. But yeah it looks a bit "too much". ^^

10. Thanks to my wonderful laptop's screen I must now squeeze in as many pixels as possible. Kinda tough to keep it clean and not-so-cluttered when you prefer eyecandy over functionality.
    You could try to scale down you'r UI with ingame option the icons will get smaller but everything else will stay the same and that might help up.

123 Last