1. Old picture since it's been a while since I played:

Not exactly the same thing but similar.

Just lol at all the noobs using customize interface, I always used the vanilla one and I was one the best player on frostwolf, might comeback to rekt all the neltharion newbies. I sure do miss pvp a lot.

2. Old picture since it's been a while since I played:

Not exactly the same thing but similar.

Just lol at all the noobs using customize interface, I always used the vanilla one and I was one the best player on frostwolf, might comeback to rekt all the neltharion newbies. I sure do miss pvp a lot.
    Sir, you sure seem to have some self-esteem issues.
    Pls refer to the thread "I am better than everybody in a game because I said so, and this is very important to me" with your further comments.

3. Sir, you sure seem to have some self-esteem issues.
    Pls refer to the thread "I am better than everybody in a game because I said so, and this is very important to me" with your further comments.
    Nah, it's a fact, I was of the top best players in frostwolf, i can stomp you any day in a duel.

4. Nah, it's a fact, I was of the top best players in frostwolf, i can stomp you any day in a duel.
    Let me refrase it, looks like you didnt understand. Nobody cares. wrong thread for you.(and you obviously got carried by a lock in that ss ;) )

5. Yes it's heavily inspired by Bajheera's UI, haters gonna hate.

There are some TMW stuff to track party1's cds but those are hidden.. bummer.

P.S.: i'm one of the worst players frostwolf has ever seen, ever.
    Edited: December 6, 2017

First 123