1. This is fun :) Here's mine. Still kind of a "work in progress" though.

2. @Xanaria what are you using to track shadow orbs ? also it a bit to the left from your Player frame.

3. @Xanaria what are you using to track shadow orbs ? also it a bit to the left from your Player frame.
    Well, just that little thing you see there to the top left of my Player Panel. Due to the nature of the Unit Frames, I can't position it at the center. Its quite easy to track though, since its just 3 you end up with :) It comes with the unit frames I'm using, Pitbull.

4. A little bit of necto, but I think this person

Thanks to my wonderful laptop's screen I must now squeeze in as many pixels as possible. Kinda tough to keep it clean and not-so-cluttered when you prefer eyecandy over functionality.
    wanted something more like this:

5. What addons for action bar to apppear like that?

6. What addons for action bar to apppear like that?
    Bartender in most cases.

7. Which addon do u use for the unit frames to make them appear 3D?

8. Here's mine:

https://imgur.com/a/4NM9t

Basically on the bottom are my actionbars, with spells grouped by spell type, such as short-cooldown direct heal, long-cooldown heal, defensive cooldowns, offensive cooldowns, assist/misc spells. My keybinds aren't yet final, and are a continual work in progress.

The center-left bar is my hp, and it is a different color so it can be easily seen even in a major raid or bg fight where there are a lot of spells/big bosses/adds cluttering up the middle of the screen. It is highly contrasted with red as the background as well.

Above my healthbar is my focus, and above them is target-of-focus.

To the middle-right is my target, and above them is target-of-target.

Pretty simple, clean, and easy which is exactly how I like my UI.

I use quartz cast bars for my cast bar, my focus' bar, and my target's bar.

I also use tell me when to display trinket procs/debuffs/certain spells off cooldown in various places that are easy to see.

First 123 Last