1. Legendary meta gems and cloaks.

Just wondering when we're getting our legendary quest line. Only recently Wotlk got their smourn quest, so wheres our meta gems + cloaks!

2. Just wondering when we're getting our legendary quest line. Only recently Wotlk got their smourn quest, so wheres our meta gems + cloaks!
    I hope they won't release it until we get PvP fixed. Having rogues around who exploit the Eye thing in Tiger's Peak + PvE gear to global you is not fun at all. Adding an ilvl 600 cloak with a proc and the legendary meta will surely make it worse.

3. I hope they won't release it until we get PvP fixed. Having rogues around who exploit the Eye thing in Tiger's Peak + PvE gear to global you is not fun at all. Adding an ilvl 600 cloak with a proc and the legendary meta will surely make it worse.
    Weren't people going around saying that PvE gear was working as intended in PvP ...?
    Edited: January 22, 2017

4. Weren't people going around saying that PvE gear was working as intended in PvP ...?
    According to an old changelog, yes. But trinkets procs and percentages is other story (not saying it's wrong, I'm saying I'm not sure).

To OP, I rather by far, that they first fix: the kick-afkers feature, the dont-want-to-do-these-bgs feature (idk the name), and AV/SotA. In that order.
    Edited: January 22, 2017

5. Weren't people going around saying that PvE gear was working as intended in PvP ...?
    It takes 5 minutes maximum to google it. Guess what you'll learn: If PvE gear was working as intended (by Blizzard) in instanced PvP, nobody would use it there. I've read posts filled with this 'glasscannon' bullcrap which were made by people who were exploiting it themselves. Why does anyone even believe that?

6. yes this needs upvote, cause everyone playing will want this fixed, also we have the challenge Golden released but 1 dungeon in that chain is not fixed yet to get the gear from the Golden challenge compleetion , wich is Scholomance, these are the main issues that need to be fixed for people to go on in game, also ofcourse stability of the game overal seems cause people abuse items and everyone lagging these days in pvp to add to their lack of skills.. Frostwolf needs a bit of maintaince and update..

7. January 24, 2017

The past months we have been working diligently on finalizing the scripts for Garrosh Hellscream and the Paragons of the Klaxxi. Today we are pleased to announce that both bosses will be released tomorrow, Wednesday. This will complete our raid releases and conclude the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. We are proud of the end result of our work and look forward to see how players will tackle the final two bosses in Mists of Pandaria. Battle pets and the Celestial Tournament have also been a big focus of ours and have been a bigger challenge than anticipated. However, we believe that we have polished it to a more than acceptable state now and are planning to release it shortly.

In the meantime we have also worked on several other important projects. Scholomance and Stormstout Brewery have received a total rework close to perfection. At the same time we have continued to fix an enormous amount of spell, combat and general npc and behaviour issues, totalling up to over 1.500 of these fixes in less than 2 months. While we continued to implement low level content such as Trial of the Crusader, Ruby Sanctum, Obsidian Sanctum, Ulduar and the Eye of Eternity, Winter Veil as well as Lunar Festival have also been prepared and fully implemented. We are now working on Cataclysm content to be implemented in Mists of Pandaria. Another focus will be the implementation of new