1. May 17, 2017  
    Bump! 6 ICC25 Dynamic's this week, 5x Killed LK on Normal, Also 2x rs25's Both Halion 1 Shot's.
    Looking for Feral Druid's Mostly atm, we also reached a peak of 70 Online for 1 Raid Day, Join Now!

2. May 17, 2017  

3. May 17, 2017  
    Just Contact me in-game on any of my toons or another officer.

4. May 21, 2017  
    First Progression focused ICC25hc, PPHC 1 Shot, Sindy Wipe @1%.

5. May 24, 2017  
    Great guild!! Very happy to be part of this amazing family!! ^_^

6. May 26, 2017  
    Bump!! PP25 HC Downed once again on a non progress focused raid. Guild is open for everyone who wants to have fun and clear content while doing it.

7. June 3, 2017  
    Bump!! New and Improved website - http://nothingiseternal.shivtr.com/. Check it out and apply! Still doing 5-6 Dynamic ICC25's per week + Up to 4 RS25's. Still keeping time for raids such as Naxx,ToC,Ulduar for fun and helping lowered gear people.

8. June 3, 2017  
    Bump!! New and Improved website - http://nothingiseternal.shivtr.com/. Check it out and apply! Still doing 5-6 Dynamic ICC25's per week + Up to 4 RS25's. Still keeping time for raids such as Naxx,ToC,Ulduar for fun and helping lowered gear people.
    Stan... I see no improvements....... WHAT HAVE U DONE!!!!!!!!

keep it up d:

9. BUMP !!!!! Huge improvements during the last week. 2 RS25's done. We are loving it that its fixed (Thank you Warmane<3) 2 ICC25's downed 10/12 25 HC with ease. 2 ICC25's did a dynamic run with some HC's ^^ We also had our first serious Ulduar25 run (wasnt as good as we expected due to severe lag spikes. We managed to reach Freja in the time that we had)Despite the fact that people still leave for more progress we stay strong and accept everyone who is willing to make friends and have fun while clearing raids. Next week hopefully 4/4 ICC25's will down 10/12 HC. Hoping on a Naxx Immortal run a Ulduar full clear and trying out RS25 on HC mode. Fun times await us!!

10. Hello I am hoping to join you folks. Mind clearing up what you mean by:

"If you are not already in the Nothing is Eternal, Add a message or you WILL be rejected." ?

11. Bump!! Another good week! 4 LK25's Dead. 2 of those raids went 10/12 HC. There is not much to say really. Everyone is having fun and the guild is growing ^^
    To answer the upper question it was a misstype from our officer who handles the website it is fixed now ^^ We are still open for everyone who wants to join!!

12. Bump!!! We had more of a casual week filled with Normal Raids and BG Premades. Due to it being summer and people having a social life we will be on break for 1-2 weeks ^^ Stay tuned!! Meanwhile everyone is still welcome to join the guild and be part of this amazing family <3 !!

13. July 2, 2017  
    Hello. I'm rather new to this but I am looking for a social / pve guild that accepts all levels and gear. May I get an invite ? My name is Gaylesbian xd. See ya ingame.

14. July 6, 2017  
    Summer Break is over!! We are back on track!! We did a Naxx25 Achievment Run (We did Dedicated few and what ever we could find fitting ^^) Guild is still open for everyone willing to join this amazing community !!

15. Another Bump! This past week we decided to focus more on the alts of the guildie's so we ran 4 ICC25's Normal's for gearing up. We also did 2 Naxx25's achievment run's,a bunch of ToC25's and a fun Event - Naked Run to Orgrimmar. Sadly enough the hordes weren't kind enough to let us take our picture.....so we killed them. :P
    Week hasn't ended yet and we are super excited about the next 2 ICC25's. We have 2 people with 46 Shards for the Shadowmourne quest!!! Will post more next week with an update ^^
    Cheers, Stan.

First 1234 Last