1. This has to be a nice guild! :) If the server comes back I'm going to whisp one of you! :)

2. Feel free to do that! We accept everyone! :)

3. Just joined the server and am leveling fresh. I'd love to join, in game name - Optane

4. Heya :D, I would like to join to, didn't succed in contacting anyone ;( - Infusyon

5. Bump! 2xLk25's downed. 2xRs25's downed.(Same day btw) Gear up run ICC25 ended up at Lk. 0 wipes. Great week for us!! Starting off next week super confident!!!

6. Just make a /who Nothing is Eternal and ask anyone to speak with an online officer. There's usually more than 30 people online at the same time so i don't think you will have a problem :)

7. Sounds like alot of fun. I'd like to be invited! I tried contacting someone. But he/she is currently in icc and not responding.
    My ingame charater name is "Gentleheart".

Kinds regards

8. Well played guys !! just 1 error from a guy and insta KIK just awesome !! You gotta type hardcore if u wanna be so rude to new members !! So the time wasted for you guys !! is just awesome wasted !! You wont even understand me and kik me off the guild for alt run, u better mention in start, 1 mistake on LK and u will insta kiked !! Fak u man !

------------ 1 suckers !!

9. Bump!! We took one week off due to Easter but we are back on track!! We will be back to full raid clears this week (ICC25 Gear up run went to Lk). We dont bother with kids like the one above. :) Lets get rollin!

10. I don't really know the case or who your ingame character is but there are some facts concerning this guild that apply to everyone.

a) Beein a social raiding guild doesn't mean we like to RO at DBS, we have 2x25 icc that kill LK each week and also 2x25 RS that kill Halion every week. Things like that don't just happen randomly ( P.S. Core group 1 and 2 do ICC 25 9/12 HC its not "normal" runs ).

b) The worst thing that can happen to you by possible raiding mistakes is that you will be "skipped" for invites until you proved that you learned from your mistakes in lesser runs ( For example TOC ). The thing that really matters the most is your attitude when someone tells you, you made a mistake. If you are like "Ima better that dem scrubs" or "who cares is a gear up run anyway" then as a recruit you are asking for it.

As stated above you need MATURITY and COMMON SENSE to thrive here. If you don't know spec rotations and **** ASK, if you don't know tactics ASK, if you make a mistake APOLOGIZE.

Beein a social raiding guild doesn't mean we gonna end up with 300 players who give innervate to warriors or cry 24/7 about something they don't like.

Since i don't know your case or your in game name, if something of the above DONT apply to you please accept our sincere apologies and feel free to /w Darkvane ingame to find a solution to your bad game experience.

11. May 2, 2017  
    Bump!! 4 ICC25's per week. 3 of them downed LK. Last one reached LK (Gear up run so we are still happy). 2 RS25 kills too! Progress + Good Friends. What more can you ask for ;) Still recruiting anyone who wants to have fun and make friends while clearing raids.

12. May 13, 2017  
    Bump!! 4 ICC25's per week. 3 of them downed LK. Last one reached LK (Gear up run so we are still happy). 2 RS25 kills too! Progress + Good Friends. What more can you ask for ;) Still recruiting anyone who wants to have fun and make friends while clearing raids.
    Bump, LF people that want to progress into 25hc content.

13. May 15, 2017  
    So I asked a member to join and he said that the guild is pvp and require 6k+ pvp gs for new players to join?? Just LoL

14. May 15, 2017  
    So I asked a member to join and he said that the guild is pvp and require 6k+ pvp gs for new players to join?? Just LoL
    ummm idk who Told you that but that is clearly incorrect, We are a casual Raiding Guild.
    Our Requirements atm, would be 5.5 Fully Gemmed, Enchanted with Preferably Kingslayer Achievement. If someone doesn't meet said requirement's then they would need to prove they know tactics extensively and understand they wont be invited to any 'core' raids until those requirements are met.
    Pm me your toon name and ill whisper you in-game.

15. May 15, 2017  
    Nvm I just realised that /who Nothing is Eternal shows just random ppl and not guild members, so probably someone from other guild /w me with that information. :)
    Edited: May 15, 2017

First 1234 Last