1. [A] Nothing is Eternal

Hello everyone my name is Stan and i am the Guild Master of Nothing is Eternal.
    We are a Social/PvE guild with daily raids. Everyone can join regardless of his level or gear.
    If you are toxic,rage,cry bout items,disrespect others or get impatient you might as well click the X on the top right corner now. We do not tolerate such behavior. We respect you, you respect us. That's how it goes.

A little bit about us. Well we are not a hardcore raiding guild and that's not our goal. Our goal is a friendly and fun environment with casual raids. We try our best in raids. We help and support each other all the time.
    We raid between 3-5 PM ST and our raid progress is ICC 10 HC -11/12|ICC 25 HC-10/12|RS 10-4/4|RS 25-4/4 But progress isn't the most important. We also do Naxx,Ulduar,ToC and random transmog runs.
    We use "Teamspeak" to hangout and raid. We have 200+ People.(not including alts)
    If you have more questions or you are ready to be a part of our big fat family be sure to check out our website http://nothingiseternal.shivtr.com/.
    We would love to have you.

Thank you for reading our article and we hope to see you soon. :) Cheers!
    Edited: July 16, 2017

2. Bump! Very good guild. Happy to be a part of it! ^.^

3. Bump! Here are a few updates. 2 Weeks in a row we got up to Lich King on 25 Normal. We downed Halion 25 too. Slowly but surely we progress further!! :)

4. Bump! This week we had no problems in the raid and we oneshotted everything up until LK. But no worries we will get the King down from his throne!! Also second RS 25 for the guild. Only one wipe due to bad shotcalling by me.(Sorry :S) Guild is open for anyone who is willing to join no matter what gs you have or what knowledge you have ^^

5. Great to be here!
    This guild went from Guild to friends to familie for me...
    Thx for having me here Stan :P

6. Bump. LK 25 Downed !!! I am very happy and proud of everyone. Best guild on Warmane ;)

Edited: February 11, 2017

7. BUMP VERY FRIENDLY GUILD! Loving it so far

8. Bump! Another LK25 downed. Very smooth run. More bosses on HC were done. Guild is doing very good overall and we are quite social ^_^ Best of both worlds ;) There is no level or gear requirement to join us. ^^

9. Hi guys i have a holy pally can i join tried to pm the people on the list but no one is online thanks :D

10. Bump. Week Summary: Lk25 Downed - second week in a row. Rs25 Downed - third week in a row. Changing our raids and adding more 25 man's. ICC,ToC,Naxx,RS will stay. Adding Ulduar 25 to the list. Lets hope our first Ulduar 25 goes as smooth as the ICC's. Thank you for everyone who made this guild what it is today. We will continue impressing the people who thought u were weak and show them that we are a great guild !! :)

11. Bump. Lk25 - 2 Wipes only. RS25 - Flawless. Starting a second ICC 25 Run. Lets hope it goes good.

12. BUMP!! Another good week. ICC25 Cleared with Core group (more HC's were done ^^) ICC25 Second run. - 11/12. Very happy of how the guild is going. We were on the PvE Ladder briefly @40th spot. ^_^ More updates due to come next weeks when we start doing full 25HC's.

13. Bump! Another great week. 6/12 on HC. Getting better and better every week!

14. Bump!!! Huge progress the past week!!! ICC25 Core - 8/12 HC. LK25 One Shot. ICC 25 Second Core - LK25 One Shot. RS25 New Core Downed. Happy to be the GM of this amazing guild. We will continue to improve and prove to everyone that you can actually have progress and be a social guild at the same time!!! :) :) :)

15. I have been in this guild for like 8 days now, and from my experience so far this place is exactly what it advertises.

It is made for people who enjoy raiding and killing bosses, even if they are half normal/ half heroic mode but at the same time be social and have fun in guild chat when we don't raid.

So if you are an ex-hardcore omglolpwnzor player who just got sick of seeing the game in a semi- professional manner and just want to kill LK and Halion on 25N and have funz well this place is for you. It is also for new players who want a healthy guild environment to gear up their toons.

From what i've seen you only need to have 2 things to thrive in here. MATURITY and APPETITE. If you don't know how to play your class, there are people here willing to help you.

Peace <3
    Edited: March 23, 2017

123 ... Last