1. farming professions.... NOT

Ok farming here has become a nightmare... It's impossible to find a couple of saronite veins within 2 hours! It's not even safe when you get down and try to take'em i mean immagine a full pvp guy destroying you and then taking your prise just in front of your eyes ( it happened several times to me); Farming some time ago was peaceful and relaxing, it was a good way to do something while listening to chill music. Now it's like starving wolves fighting for food. Raid's over and got notthing to do appart wondering trough dalaran with no reason. The let's farm "idea" sucks because instead of wondering trough dalaran you can wonder trough northrend... it's just the same because you wodn't find anything with 269778070 players farming at the same time.
    Any ideeas ? i am spamming /rain dance meanwhile... maybe it will work out :DD

2. you just can't imagine how many of them are bots

3. +1

I also gave up farming for veins..last 2-3 times that I went through Icecrown I didn't find ANY veins ( also what is mind boggling is that I found no player farming also)..after few runs I gave up.

Any1 farmed in retail wotlk also?..because the spawning time is absolutely horrible. Was it the same in retail too?

4. Yup, in the old days you could farm at night, when the server was pretty much empty. Nowdays the server is never empty, I recently came back (again xD) and holy ****, even at 4 AM there's a lot of people on and they're all agressive like wasps.

Too many scrubs from Lordaeron moved to Icecrown, way too many.

5. Yup, in the old days you could farm at night, when the server was pretty much empty. Nowdays the server is never empty, I recently came back (again xD) and holy ****, even at 4 AM there's a lot of people on and they're all agressive like wasps.

Too many scrubs from Lordaeron moved to Icecrown, way too many.
    More like a lot of people moved from Ragnaros and Deathwing to Lordaeron then when the core was ported over from Lordaeron and Icecrown was made, people came back to Icecrown.

6. +1

I also gave up farming for veins..last 2-3 times that I went through Icecrown I didn't find ANY veins ( also what is mind boggling is that I found no player farming also)..after few runs I gave up.

Any1 farmed in retail wotlk also?..because the spawning time is absolutely horrible. Was it the same in retail too?
    You will hardly ever see the farmers, they are always either bots or using teleport or speed hacks while in stealth. I've caught glimpses of them here and there.

7. So you complaining about insane server population ?

Move to Lordaeron, or play minecraft - both have zero wpvp and many veins to gather.
    Edited: January 23, 2017

8. So you complaining about insane server population ?

Move to Lordaeron, or play minecraft - both have zero wpvp and many veins to gather.
    Complaining about high pop is what he appears to be doing due to his incomplete understanding, however, if he knew the truth, he would be complaining about the huge portion of them which are bots, which would be entirely valid.

9. I'm not at that phase where you farm higher level mats, but is it impossible to kill the bots?

10. i didin't know about all those farming bots till now. There are a lot of players on the server and you can't simply complain about that because playing on a populated server is fun, still many are using illegal stuff for getting materials. But what about us the pve guys that are trying to get some materials and gear up our chars ? There are still some players that are not using hacks ya know ? What i was thinking about is increasing by a little the spawn rate of the veins.
    Edited: January 23, 2017

11. i didin't know about all those farming bots till now. There are a lot of players on the server and you can't simply complain about that because playing on a populated server is fun, still many are using illegal stuff for getting materials. But what about us the pve guys that are trying to get some materials and gear up our chars ? There are still some players that are not using hacks ya know ? What i was thinking about is increasing by a little the spawn rate of the veins.
    There could be 4 million veins with a respawn of 2 seconds and it would still be hard to get mats because of all the bots.

12. there is a guy on icecrown (ally) realm with name Icx who logs in daily and puts in ah x90 raw epic gems each color + dragons eye. So question why we don't have veins, ask that guy.
    Edited: January 25, 2017

13. there is a guy on icecrown (ally) realm with name Icx who logs in daily and puts in ah x90 raw epic gems each color + dragons eye. So on question why we dont have veins ask that guy...
    Are you sure that guy got his epic gems through veins? The chances of getting epic gems through prospecting is quite low. But I believe that a boxer probably can get those gems much faster than a single player through farming bg.

14. Are you sure that guy got his epic gems through veins? The chances of getting epic gems through prospecting is quite low. But I believe that a boxer probably can get those gems much faster than a single player through farming bg.
    thing is he spams dragon's eye too, i guess it comes from titanium powder's