1. Need help to contact warmane staff

Hello,

Just got banned -like in the last 24 hours - apparently for Advertising! which i didn't do of course and i never ever googled any gold selling sit never ever.

It happenend alredy like 4 months ago to other people i heard of who contacted warmane staff via E-mail and they got unbanned and had to change their password.

So to come to the topic title , can anyone please give me an E-mail where i can contact the warmane staff to get things sorted out, because i tryed the Email in ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180 ) which was [email protected] and i still didn't ge tany answer! (maybe i am just too impatient).

Any information to help me get out of this bind is welcome.

Ps: Be indulgent my english is rusty as ****!
    Pps: i can't use the account ticket feature since in the rolling list ther's no ban to appeal , so the ticket never get sent.
    PPPs: yes i already have double factor authentification.

2. [email protected] is the correct address, you just need to be more patient. Keep in mind that our support receives hundreds of emails/tickets every day, and ban appeals generally have lowest priority.

3. Yep , my request got treated like 20 hours after i sent the E-mail You guys are Great.

Thanks for teh reply Empy <3