1. Why is MULTIBOX PVP allowed?

I don't understand this, because in Ventormenta (Lordaeron) I always see the same person with 10-20 horde pj killing all NPC and PJ's with multibox, this is a real problem for me and the other low pj...

2. Multiboxing is allowed since it's not against the rules, whether it's on private or retail servers.

3. Why are regular players allowed to PvP?
    I dont understand this because I always see the same regular player ganking lowies and killing all NPCs.
    This is a real problem for me and my other lowie friends.

4. Multiboxing is allowed since it's not against the rules, whether it's on private or retail servers.
    Yes, but PVP with multibox should be penalized.

5. I don't understand this, because in Ventormenta (Lordaeron) I always see the same person with 10-20 horde pj killing all NPC and PJ's with multibox, this is a real problem for me and the other low pj...
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

^

6. Yes, but PVP with multibox should be penalized.
    Can you argue please ? Why would it be penalized ?

7. Why do people still ask this question?

Why is there no RDF on Lordaeron?... well... **** happens

8. Can you argue please ? Why would it be penalized ?
    Because they are using third party programs to gain advantage over other players.
    Why can't I use third party programs to speed and fly hack so I have an advantage over other players?
    If they can use a program to camp a main city, why can't I use a program to be invincible and have infinite damage?

9. Because they are using third party programs to gain advantage over other players.
    Why can't I use third party programs to speed and fly hack so I have an advantage over other players?
    If they can use a program to camp a main city, why can't I use a program to be invincible and have infinite damage?
    There's a difference here that you are missing. The program that you're referring to, that a multiboxer uses, not only is it not directly injecting things into the packets the game client sends to the server, but it also requires keystrokes from the user. Literally the only thing this program does is allow the user to send the same keystroke to multiple game clients at once.

As such, this isn't relevant, because the other third-party programs you refer to generate keystrokes without input from the user and/or allow the user to do things in the game that a specific single character would not be able to do.
    Before you argue "well one person can't control 10 characters at once!", there is nothing those 10 characters, or however many, are doing that 10 other characters are not capable of doing. The simple fact that they are synchronized and/or being played by the same person does not make it illegal.

With that said, there are a variety of reasons multiboxing is allowed. And I hate having to explain this again and again and again. Yes, multiboxers do sometimes donate large sums of money. Yes, multiboxing is technically not against the "third-party software" rules. However, the biggest reasons why multiboxing is allowed is because of 1) the huge amount of drama that would ensue if we put any sort of limit on it, which would start witch-hunting, and even people complaining that the rules aren't severe enough. And 2) we cannot enforce any rule-set on them without harming innocent players; Where would we draw the line on multi-boxing? 5 character cap? Well what if some guy wanted to log a bunch of accounts, bank alts for example, to trade around and/or organize their gold or items? What if a guy would want to use 5 characters to try and play through a dungeon without affecting anyone else? These are just some examples, but the list goes on.

Lastly and ultimately, this is really not up for discussion. We've made our stance on multi-boxing pretty clear. Regularly complaining about it is not going to get us to take action against multi-boxers. In fact, it's more likely that we're going to take action against people who are disrespectful towards the staff because of the issue. Not because we don't care about multi-boxing, but because it's part of the game and not everyone can be satisfied.

Thank you for reading my long-winded post.

Kind regards,
    Mercy.