1. is there dungeon finder in this server?

last time i played warmane , i noticed that they had turned of dungeon finder, did they introduce dungeon finder , thanks in advance !

2. last time i played warmane , i noticed that they had turned of dungeon finder, did they introduce dungeon finder , thanks in advance !
    Icecrown has Dungeon finder. Lordareon has it disabled.

3. why they turned it off in Lordaeron?

4. The reason why Lordaeron doesn't have RDF is because RDF was introduced at 3.3 patch. I guess they will enable it after 3.3 release.

5. The reason why Lordaeron doesn't have RDF is because RDF was introduced at 3.3 patch. I guess they will enable it after 3.3 release.
    There is a lot more to it than that.

The idea is that people without RDF will explore the world, walk/ride around more en be generally more engaged in the game than just sitting in dalaran. If you've played 3.3.5a on retail, you'd know how ****ed up it was. 90% of the population just sat there in Dalaran, occasionally teleporting away before returning the exact same spot 30min later.

It was not a fun world, no one was around except leveling people. THAT is why there is no RDF.

6. why they turned it off in Lordaeron?
    You did not read the FAQ.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=300176

Q: Why is the Dungeon Finder not working on Lordaeron?
    A: It is deliberately disabled as a design feature of the realm. We want players to experience the world as it was before the feature was added to the game.

7. The reason why Lordaeron doesn't have RDF is because RDF was introduced at 3.3 patch. I guess they will enable it after 3.3 release.

Your answer is also incorrect. The reason why RDF is disabled on Lordaeron is explained below.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=300176

Q: Why is the Dungeon Finder not working on Lordaeron?
    A: It is deliberately disabled as a design feature of the realm. We want players to experience the world as it was before the feature was added to the game.