1. Banned with no chance for explaining.

Hello, i would like a moderator to answer me some questions since i can't do a 2nd ban appeal, on my 1st ban appeal after 80 hours of me waiting, Smyth answer my ban appeal saying that i was CLEARY using a mining bot when i wasn't, i didn't even get a chance to talk to him because he closed the ban appeal before i could talk to him (i was sleeping), and now I'm going to have to wait 3 weeks for something i didn't do. My question is if some moderator can take a look at this because I'm a lot more precise on this text and i can almost say with certainty that i could clarify anything that you have to ask me to unban me.

On Jan 20, 2017 at 3 PM i tried to enter my account and found out that i was banned, i created a ban appeal and asked for a second look at the ban. To be more precise, on Jan 19, 2017 i installed and addon named gatherer and went mining, if i remember correctly i went to icecrown to try to mine but because i only have a 180% mount and found that there was people already mining there that i would have better chances of mining in sholazar basin, after like 10/20 minutes i left and went to wintergrasp where i tried to mine and i think it was a shadow priest attacked me to prevent me from mining the ore, i tried to kill him but he just healed through my damage, so in an attempt to kill him since he was doing nothing, i auto attacked him (During this time he was moving back and forth and I was the one moving my character just auto attacking him) at like 6 k hp i tried to burst him down and failed, after i saw i couldn't kill him, i left and mounted and tried to find more ores, i found one (near flamewatch Tower) and there was a orc warrior mining it, i tried to kill him, a low geared mage player joined him and i killed both, after that a Dk came and killed me, i remember he used /Spit on me after he killed me, when i ressed i went to the same mining ore and mined it since there was no one there. i went to the place bellow that to try and farm some eternal fire but found out that there were some horde players there so i went to dragonblight, after that i don't remember if i left the game or if i just afk'ed in dalaran. I know i wasn't this precise on my last ban appeal but it was complety disrespectful the way that warmane treated me because i asked for and opportunity and after 80 hours of waiting on my last ban appeal i didn't even get a chance to talk to you.

Thanks for reading.

2. No, Moderators don't deal with ban appeals and the Forum rules are clear about not trying to do it here.
    Ban appeals are only done through tickets, and if you had yours denied, that's it.