1. Lunar Festival

Is the Lunar Festival event fixed and can we get the achievement?

2. Really? Cuz the Elders if Dungeons idk if can be completed

3. it can't, half the dungeons aren't open

4. jesus..... I made the title on 21th
    Simply the dungeons that are working have the npcs inside them and the dungeons that are not working have the npcs ported out next to the entrances (thanks to warmane<3)

5. thanks for the information! much appreciated

6. I just got the achievement! i can confirm that it works :D

Skybro
    As already stated, the Elders required for the achievement are outside of the closed dungeons.
    It's my goal this year to have the events in doable states for the What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been achievement.

8. As already stated, the Elders required for the achievement are outside of the closed dungeons.
    It's my goal this year to have the events in doable states for the What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been achievement.
    Omg thats such great news

9. As already stated, the Elders required for the achievement are outside of the closed dungeons.
    Hey Skybro.I'm having a strange problem with the Lunar festival.The "50 coins of Ancestary" and "Elders of the Dungeons" achievements are getting reset whenever I am relogging.So I'm having to start all over again.Please help.(Chracter name:Thorgodx)

10. Hey Skybro.I'm having a strange problem with the Lunar festival.The "50 coins of Ancestary" and "Elders of the Dungeons" achievements are getting reset whenever I am relogging.So I'm having to start all over again.Please help.(Chracter name:Thorgodx)
    There are about 84 all together, you can do in one run.

11. As already stated, the Elders required for the achievement are outside of the closed dungeons.
    That's awesome thank you!

12. Hey Skybro.I'm having a strange problem with the Lunar festival.The "50 coins of Ancestary" and "Elders of the Dungeons" achievements are getting reset whenever I am relogging.So I'm having to start all over again.Please help.(Chracter name:Thorgodx)
    I got the same problem. I have about 54 coins already but the achievement says 34... Looking for it to get fixed.

And thanks warmane cause of making it doable :)

13. Anyone know how long the festival will last? I have some issues with my net this week, I hope I get to do it in time..