1. Weapon to choose

Hello. I would like an opinion on what weapon to choose for DK pvp between glorenzerlg or byntroll both hc versions. Wich one is a better replacement for shadowmourne till i take that?

Thanks.

2. for tanking or UH dk?

Tanking and Uh dk use : glorenzerlg
    but if you wanna play frost also go with Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings.

If you need anymore help with gear of some shorts just message me ingame or here on the fourms.

-Babymonkin

3. as fun as byntroll may seem it is not that much fun.
    Gloren has better stats anyway and better sockets and you can even do solid dmg if you ever go pve with that.

Dont get me wrong, byntroll is ok if you get it in a raid and dont spend >20dkp on ti, but for coins - gloren all the way.

4. He said he will mostly pvp. Bryn imo.

5. i am using bryn for tanking, and on encounter of 7min he proc only 9 times so u can see what will happen in pvp where fight is much less, and better to get gloren more sta/str and it gives crit/expertise

6. Get Gloren.

Gloren will do more DMG overall, especialy in longer fights (if u ever go and decide to PvE a bit), no matter how well Bryn procs. Bryn could be better for burst DMG, and it does proc a lot in both PvE and in PvP, BUT, its an easy to get item which u can get in a pug today.

Gloren, u proly wont ever get unless u are in a guild that kills LK on weekly base.

Just try to prio items on: how hard is it to obtain in game... If item A drops from first 4 bosses in ICC and item B drops from LK, always go for item B.

Thats atleast how i think u should spend coins. If u think Bryn will be a better choice, get it. :D

7. Bryntroll is superior for pvp, especially vs high armor it can outperform Shadowmourne.

Followed by t2 pvp weapon.

Gloren is worse than t2 when it comes to pvp.

8. i am using bryn for tanking, and on encounter of 7min he proc only 9 times so u can see what will happen in pvp where fight is much less, and better to get gloren more sta/str and it gives crit/expertise
    I have HC version of Bryntroll on my retri, it constantly does 10-15% of my overall damage in BGs, which is NOT a small amount.