1. RDF with release of ICC

I know this has probably been beaten to death. But I and I am sure others would like an answer to this.

As it went with retail, will RDF be released when you guys send out ICC???

2. No. They hold some kind of grudge against RDF, it's insane.

3. Stop being ****ing boring about stupid rdf.

4. Stop being ****ing boring about stupid rdf.
    Stop being ****ing irrelevant. At least come with some feed back why/why not they should/should not enable it. Or don't comment at all.

5. U should start researching b4 making some Thread like this and you could find your answer there.

RDF wont come no matter what its the design of the Server, it was told from Start of Lord and i doubt its gona Change

6. U should start researching b4 making some Thread like this and you could find your answer there.

RDF wont come no matter what its the design of the Server, it was told from Start of Lord and i doubt its gona Change
    Talking about doing research.

The staff not wanting the dungeon finder on the realm does not equate to "ignores what the community wants". We stated that the realm would not have the dungeon finder since before the realm was even launched in an official capacity, and have also stated MULTIPLE TIMES that we would think about making it available when it would be deemed "blizzlike" with the realm's raid progress if it is so highly desired by people.
    Accusing the staff of ignoring the concern is silly.

Yeah, well, all in a day's work I guess.
    Did not this staff member just say that they may consider "making it available when it would be deemed "blizzlike" with the realm-s raid progress if it is so highly desired by people"

7. I'm just wondering, if Random Dungeon Finder not going to be enabled with ICC release, then how players will earn daily amount of emblem of frost? Do not say ICC, ICC is ultimate goal and it's raid, not dungeon or quest for daily emblem gain.

8. @whooper
    We now get the daily 2 Emblems of Triumph via the Daily quest. I guess that when ICC comes out, we will get the daily 2 Emblems of Frost via the same daily quest.

9. i play on icecrown, I'm waiting for realease of RDF i don¿t care much about icc, i think a lot of people will play if RDF be enable, so all i can do is wait :/

10. Join Global Chat, That's your RDF.. Really not complicated.

-Kit

11. RDF will release, i bet 100% because new player and alt need to farm Token to gear up. Dont let them spam RDF 24/24 for social that u want.... I think anyone had atleast 1 char 80 will agree with me, only hear again from people cant level >60 :))

12. Yeah I rly hope that they will add it. The serveris is dying and i know like 15 ppl that stopped play until they will release it. so if warmane wat to have high population on the server they will add it.

13. Join Global Chat, That's your RDF.. Really not complicated.
    -Kit
    Really, global chat? It takes ages to make a group (to find a healer and a tank) for many of the dungeons. The later in the week, the later in the day - the worse. Not everyone are able to play at peak times, and even at peak times it may take ages to find tank and healers.

Maybe not complicated, but it is really time consuming.

Yeah I rly hope that they will add it. The serveris is dying and i know like 15 ppl that stopped play until they will release it. so if warmane wat to have high population on the server they will add it.
    Not sure if Warmane really care to increase their population. Currently they are saying that the population already is fine.

14. i play on icecrown, I'm waiting for realease of RDF i don¿t care much about icc, i think a lot of people will play if RDF be enable, so all i can do is wait :/
    The stupidest thing ive read so far. How about u log in and start playing the game ? or is rdf all that there is to wow for u ? spam rdf all day everyday ?

RDF will release, i bet 100% because new player and alt need to farm Token to gear up. Dont let them spam RDF 24/24 for social that u want.... I think anyone had atleast 1 char 80 will agree with me, only hear again from people cant level >60 :))
    I hope that if rdf is to be released it would be kept to only classic and tbc content, because otherwise it makes dungeons a CHORE and they are meant to be optional.

Yeah I rly hope that they will add it. The serveris is dying and i know like 15 ppl that stopped play until they will release it. so if warmane wat to have high population on the server they will add it.
    So far i havent seen ppl complaing they cant do their dungeons or raids because there are not enough ppl, to me the server isnt dying idk how u reach this conclusion, is it perhaps cuz the numbers are lower ? or because the bg and arenas arent insta pop ? Please remember that this realm is advertised towards the pve community with its unique pve features its absolutely normal if u dont get insta pop on bgs/arenas, and when u remove bgs/arenas out of the arguments of the ppl that say the realm is dying, they cant say anything else.

The truth is, less ppl enjoy the game and are willing to put time and effort in it, and more ppl are logging in just for 1-2 hours a day which is enough but it will take months before u reach 80 with proper gears, and then what ? if u could only spend 1hour and are not above decent as a player how do u expect to raid ?
    Edited: February 5, 2017

15. U should start researching b4 making some Thread like this and you could find your answer there.

They said same about no coins shop or vote and no transmog we got some of them even coin shop and transmog.

Ok now hopefully transfers from realms,and point shop xD.

123 Last