1. My gear is missing

I went to transmog my gear and had to relog and when I logged back in, I realized that not 1 but 3 pieces of my gear is missing. The only proof I have is my addon that says that "item has been removed from gear set" I lost a HC head piece, HC chest and a Normal 2 hander. I have proof of me wearing the 2 hand but not of the other pieces. Anyone know how to get my items back? I have checked my bags, my bank and my mail

2. Well, I'm having hard time in working out how that would be possible. So actually you mean transmogrifying makes your gear disappear into thin air?

3. Well, I'm having hard time in working out how that would be possible. So actually you mean transmogrifying makes your gear disappear into thin air?
    I am saying that something happened because after I relogged genie alerted me saying that my gear had been deleted from my equipment sets, I looked in my bags and bank and it isn't there.

4. check ur mailbox,some guildie had similar thing,pieces he lost were unenchanted and ungemmed in his mailbox for no reason

5. check ur mailbox,some guildie had similar thing,pieces he lost were unenchanted and ungemmed in his mailbox for no reason
    I tried that, even checked my bank. I think the weirdest thing about all of it is I logged out in my Holy PVE gear and when I logged back in I was in ret gear missing my weapon, my chest and my head piece. It was weird as hell.