1. My shammy is pretty bugged.

Hi, im making this thread to seek some help with some issues that im having with my shammy ( and only with my shammy, i dont have this with any other character ).
    Issue nº1: I cannot play 3v3 with it because when i click to enter i get dced everytime.
    Issue nº2: i cannot hear particular sounds, like when i drop my totems or im casting any kind or spell
    Issue nº3 (the most annoying one) : I GET 1-3 FPS IN SOTA. This only happens when the bg start, its all good until the "the battle has begun!" and then pew, my fps is dead.

I tried reinstalling wow 2 times al ready, played it without addons, deleted cache and WTF, and even i have this Razer Cotex program that "boost" fps but nothing changed.

There is something else that i can do? maybe the problem is inside my backup from server?

I will thank any kind of help.

2. And what are your computer specs?

3. Test isse one and two on Blackrock. you will be instant 80 and free relentelss so it will be easy and fast to test

4. And what are your computer specs?

I have 3g ram, Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz.
    Is that what you asked for? Im pretty noobish with this kind of things but i can bring you any information that is required.

5. Test isse one and two on Blackrock. you will be instant 80 and free relentelss so it will be easy and fast to test
    I did it and it works correctly, its weird since i can do everything normally with my others characters with no problems at all. Maybe if with a little help from the staff we can just delete my shammy and make another one with the same gear and everything. That should do the trick i guess.
    Thanks for the test idea though

6. do you have a friend in real life who play wow on private servers? try to use your shammy from his pc

7. SOTA issue might be solved if you disable the "Objectives" on the right hand side of your screen. (You know, those achievement/quest tracking list.) You can simply Shift+Right Click to remove them. This has been a known issue.

I have FPS drops in SOTA also to sub 60 from 200-ish. I always wondered why, but I probably won't figure it out until I die.

8. SOTA issue might be solved if you disable the "Objectives" on the right hand side of your screen. (You know, those achievement/quest tracking list.) You can simply Shift+Right Click to remove them. This has been a known issue.

I have FPS drops in SOTA also to sub 60 from 200-ish. I always wondered why, but I probably won't figure it out until I die.
    Death will bring truth to all of us, thanks for the reply! I cancelled the objetives tracking to test if that help.
    Anyways its been 2 days already and i didnt get any SotA while queueing in random battleground, maybe it was the magic touch from a gm that cancelled the bg for me seeing that i have this problem.

9. do you have a friend in real life who play wow on private servers? try to use your shammy from his pc
    Yeah i have, will test it soon this days. Thanks for the idea !
    <3