1. I was told I can get 530 ilvl from one visit to Timeless Isle How do I do that?

I was told by someone I could get 535* ilvl from one visit to Timeless Isle.

I am coming from retail where this was not possible.

I noticed most of the treasure chests on Timeless Isle are broken, so how do I go about achieving 530 ilvl from one visit?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    Edited: January 24, 2017

2. I was told by someone I could get 535* ilvl from one visit to Timeless Isle.

I am coming from retail where this was not possible.

I noticed most of the treasure chests on Timeless Isle are broken, so how do I go about achieving 530 ilvl from one visit?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    You can get 496 (through the treasures), but not for each itemslot. You can upgrade some items with "tokens" which you can also loot out of treasures, but I'm not sure if that was ilvl 530/535.

3. It's 535, I edited my post to say that. Yea, that's how you would normally do it. I don't know what the guy I was talking to was talking about.

What's up with all the treasure chests though? I went to about 20 of them and ALL 20 or so were broken. Absolutely NO loot inside.

4. It's 535, I edited my post to say that. Yea, that's how you would normally do it. I don't know what the guy I was talking to was talking about.

What's up with all the treasure chests though? I went to about 20 of them and ALL 20 or so were broken. Absolutely NO loot inside.
    Well that's unlucky. Actually there should always be something inside. So idk, seems like a bug. But I noticed that too.

5. you can get 535 pieces at timeless isle, with

1. collect 50K timeless coins and buy the horn form vendor beside the panda king,
    2. buy a treasure box key with 500 timeless coins, and try your luck, i had got a horn form the box,
    3. do the group quest that will reword a horn, its hard to do .......
    4. go top of the timeless isle and kill the boss inside raid may drop horn, but its not opened,

then use the horn on any UNUSED 496 armor pieces, it will give you a random stat 535 piece.
    PS. the horn cant use on rings and relics.

6. you can get 535 pieces at timeless isle, with

1. collect 50K timeless coins and buy the horn form vendor beside the panda king,
    2. buy a treasure box key with 500 timeless coins, and try your luck, i had got a horn form the box,
    3. do the group quest that will reword a horn, its hard to do .......
    4. go top of the timeless isle and kill the boss inside raid may drop horn, but its not opened,

then use the horn on any UNUSED 496 armor pieces, it will give you a random stat 535 piece.
    PS. the horn cant use on rings and relics.
    The problem I'm having is that ALL the chests are empty... So how can I acquire the 495 gear to begin with? And what is the fastest way of grinding 50K coins?

7. Wait for server crash then go for chests. Coin farm at cave 4 hours 50 k