1. No pvp news in devlog

I dont get why on server where 80% of ppl playing pvp, you seem to forgot about it..
    I suport working on pve, scripting last 2 bosses in Soo is cool and old content is kinda fun, eaven scenarios( that i dont see anyone playing)
    But it has been 2 years now, and you cant script any 40man Bg,
    You spend last 6 months on battle pets, that will be played by 24ppl total..
    There is a lot of players that do Bg's all day, and its getting rly borring doing same 3-5 maps over and over..

2. I dont get why on server where 80% of ppl playing pvp, you seem to forgot about it..
    Thats the reason, they want to balance PvP and PvE activity.

3. I dont get why on server where 80% of ppl playing pvp, you seem to forgot about it..
    I suport working on pve, scripting last 2 bosses in Soo is cool and old content is kinda fun, eaven scenarios( that i dont see anyone playing)
    But it has been 2 years now, and you cant script any 40man Bg,
    You spend last 6 months on battle pets, that will be played by 24ppl total..
    There is a lot of players that do Bg's all day, and its getting rly borring doing same 3-5 maps over and over..
    BGs are not the priority, and that's completely fine. We have enough working BGs. We don't need 40man-BGs right now. It's way more important that the spells are working correctly, and it's also fine that they are scripting PVE.

You won't find a server with less bugs than warmane, so please. Be patient, and enjoy the game. They do their best, trust me.

4. Thats the reason, they want to balance PvP and PvE activity.
    Ha! Good one lmao.

They could alternatively make our current BGs more interesting if they can't figure out how to script the disabled BGs by making a smart BG match maker. One can dream...

Or make their project open source so we can help them...
    Edited: January 24, 2017

5. Ha! Good one lmao.

They could alternatively make our current BGs more interesting if they can't figure out how to script the disabled BGs by making a smart BG match maker. One can dream...

Or make their project open source so we can help them...
    Open Source? lmao. Not gonna happen.

Just let them work, be patient. No one really cares about 40man BGs, and I don't know anyone who likes 40man BGs nowadays. It might have been fun in vanilla and TBC, but nowadays it's just boring and a waste of time. On retail I've always banned Alterac and Isle of Conquest out of my bg-pool. So please, let them focus on more important things like Challenge Mode or Class Spell-Fixes.

6. i also would prefer adding new BGS, because its boring to do the same one after another. However, they are priorities Spells fixes is very clear now in addition that we need to try all the game content. Old raid and everything. mop is not just PVP and bgs. Its mop and the whole content include Catacalysm + vannila + Wotlk and everything.
    adding BGs will come next once other game parts also scripted :)

7. Update changelog please :) So curious to see what spells fixed. And fix dalaran sewers and bg's please next time.

8. BGs are not the priority, and that's completely fine. We have enough working BGs. We don't need 40man-BGs right now. It's way more important that the spells are working correctly, and it's also fine that they are scripting PVE.

You won't find a server with less bugs than warmane, so please. Be patient, and enjoy the game. They do their best, trust me.
    Er.... no....
    Who say we don't need 40 bgs???
    Talk for yourself... I'm bored of the same Bgs every time and I love Alterac. I want also Deepwind Gorge.

9. . .

10. Open Source? lmao. Not gonna happen.

Just let them work, be patient. NO ONE REALLY CARES about 40man BGs, and I don't know anyone who likes 40man BGs nowadays. It might have been fun in vanilla and TBC, but nowadays it's just boring and a waste of time. On retail I'VE ALWAYS BANNED Alterac and Isle of Conquest out of my bg-pool. So please, let them focus on more important things like Challenge Mode or Class Spell-Fixes.
    Since when your opinion and tastes is the general thought of the Community? If you don't like it, fine, but that doesn't apply to all the players, so I'd appreciate you don't generalize.

(In fact, as I mentioned in another post, I actually have a friend who would come back to play if AV were implemented (he got bored of playing the same bgs all the time), and maybe he's not the only one who thinks that way, so...).

Update changelog please :) So curious to see what spells fixed. And fix dalaran sewers and bg's please next time.
    Agree with this.

11. "At the same time we have continued to fix an enormous amount of spell, combat and general npc and behaviour issues, totalling up to over 1.500 of these fixes in less than 2 months!"

What you think mate what is this? It's IMPORTANT NEWS FROM PVP and PVE side !

12. no words really.. battle pets before fixing AV or w/e pvp changes we neeeeed. atleast you fixed some lvl 90 pve content, amazing..

13. Yep, Open source. The massive increase in popularity would offset the risk of being copied. Of course it's a ballsy move. Their income would probably increase from donations.
    I don't think they can continue for very long with this same closed model.

14. I have to agree, there are far more people interested in pvp in MoP than in pve, yet it doesn't seem like any work is being put into adding any new BG's for us. Why is this?

15. Some people are forced to play pvp because pve in frotwolf is mess. Don't you think about that? Nope? You only think about yourself.

On a serious note, its actually nice that the devs are looking at the pve side. Some of us are 100% not into pvp. I mean give pve some love from time to time.

12 Last