1. [A] <Random Dungeon Finder> Guild

Hello, I want to present you the Guild <Random Dungeon Finder>. Why you should join my guild if you are currently leveling your character?

1. This guild is dedicated to ease the hard process of Looking for Groups.
    2. Have a good time with us. Being member of a leveling guild might help you further, as you can form quest groups.
    3. I strongly encourage the recording/streaming of dungeons. I hope I will do it myself, just don't quite have the time right now.
    4. I think we can all agree that the LFG spam in global channel is annoying. We can get rid of that.
    5. Cool tabard.

If you want to join, you can /w any member of the guild. We are waiting your arrival. :)

Vladevil
    Edited: January 24, 2017

2. After a week from the creation of this guild, we've managed to grow up to almost 100 players. I am very happy with the progress of this guild so far. More players = More chances to find a low level dungeon group, and a bit less spam on global.

http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Rand...daeron/summary

Join us :)

3. I'm certainly interested in looking for a guild that matches my gameplay goals, which certainly includes leveling, questing, and dungeons, as I'm still leveling my main character. I'm mainly wondering what's the current activity level and organization within the guild.

4. Hey folks,

Returning player here, but starting a fresh warlock. Would love to join a guild where I don't have to solo my way to 80 :)

My toon's name is Corpz.

Thanks!

5. Sadly, it doesn't seem like the guild leader is all that active. I haven't caught Vladevil online for the past 5-6 days (I tried to see if I could message him before I decided to post in this thread), and the forum account hasn't shown activity for the past week. He could be busy, but I am unable to find more details. From the research I did on this guild:
    - current number of members: 191
    - average level: 33.1
    - median level: 31
    - mean achievement points: 226.9
    - no visible guild hierarchy, only Guild Master and Initiate (member) ranks

(For reference, my main character is currently level 25 with 250 AP, which wasn't too hard to reach.)

On the surface, it seems like a generic guild that simply grew from mass invites. Unfortunately, while I am still in search for an Alliance leveling/social guild, for the time being, this guild doesn't seem like a good fit for me.
    Edited: February 22, 2017