1. Prepot per Macro bugged

Actually why Warmane - or the Developer that codes here, bugged the Prepot with PVP Trink per Macro? And it is just the Macro use bugged not the Trinket itself. So is there a special Reason for it, that you remove a Feature which is also working on Retail?

And btw i know that the buff gets removed in Legion, but that has the Reason that mostly all Trinkets dont have a "use" option anymore especially in PVP. It was removed with MoP, so pls dont compare Legion to Cataclysm....
    Edited: January 24, 2017

2. What macro are you using?

/use [Pot Name]
    /use [Trinket Name]

or

/use [Pot Name]
    /use 13

Cos the both work fine, I just logged in and tested it myself. Works with both damage on use and medallions.

Proof:

3. i think he is referring to usage of cataclysmic badge where you trigger the badge and swap to pve trinket, so you can have 2,4k of stat for 20s + 2 pve trinkets as usual.

4. i think he is referring to usage of cataclysmic badge where you trigger the badge and swap to pve trinket, so you can have 2,4k of stat for 20s + 2 pve trinkets as usual.
    That was a bug that was fixed over a year ago. And it was BUG.

5. I mean the Macro for Trinket Pre.

/use 13
    /equipslot 13 Will of Unbinding

But when you change the Trinket, the buff disappears. Also they changed it in this way, when you use my macro the Buff disappears and the Trinket Prepot is useless, but when you Prepot with Dalaran Set and u Change back to T13 Set the Buff stays thats a bit wierd in my opinion.

Here a made a lil video to show u what i mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qc...ature=youtu.be <- change Quality to 1080p in Youtube than all is good

The Buff from the Badge disappears, but the Buff from the Dalaran Set stays, but you need to decide which way u wanna go cause both buffs are the consequence from prepot and Itemchanging so when you should handle both things as 1 thing and not in 2 different ways.

I dont know if its also the same with the Gurth Proccs or the Hunter Proccs from Weapon, cause when warmane wants to go this way, also this things should disappear when they change Weapon, for example when Warris using their Macro to Change Stance and Weapon -> Weapon + shield, to get the next charge. When Warmane wants to go this way in this Scenario should also make all Tentacles disappear but idk cause i dont have a warri, would be good to check.

i think he is referring to usage of cataclysmic badge where you trigger the badge and swap to pve trinket, so you can have 2,4k of stat for 20s + 2 pve trinkets as usual.
    That was a bug that was fixed over a year ago. And it was BUG.
    No kemii Yesterday before this Devlog came on Today it worked their was nothing fixxed or anything.

6. No kemii Yesterday before this Devlog came on Today it worked their was nothing fixxed or anything.
    There was a bug a while back that let you activate both on use trinkets at once, thats what I was referring to.

Also what you mentioned, which BTW was utterly confusing in the way you worded it, I cannot test (dirty pvp rat) but I know what you are asking should work.
    If not can someone please write it up correctly on the bugtracker.

7. yeah lol sorry im german its hard for me in those deep things to find the right words :D.

But at all you can say is that it is confusing me that 1 buff stays and 1 buff disappears, cause u gain both buffs through prepotting and itemchanging.

8. basically you are asking why doesn't the abuse work anymore ^^

9. No i ask why 1 thing works and another not since i know that it isnt an exploit cause i play on Retail since start, and it was removed at start on MoP cause actually of this, ppl also abused that on Retail, but Gurthalak was worser cause the Tentacles didnt disappeared on Retail when PPL in PVP or Arena used macro to change stance and weapon. In Cataclysm it was a legit feature but got removed for all Use or Proc items since it was used so hard.

Its the same with alt Roll btw^^

After Cataclysm the Loot system was changed in This way that u dont needed to be in the Instance or the Raid, but when u took an item u will get the ID from the Grp automaticly. What has changed again, nowadays u dont get ID´s on Raids now u get ID´s on Bossloot so u can do EN for example 10 Times a week to help and **** but u just get Onetime Loot.

10. No i ask why 1 thing works and another not since i know that it isnt an exploit cause i play on Retail since start, and it was removed at start on MoP cause actually of this, ppl also abused that on Retail, but Gurthalak was worser cause the Tentacles didnt disappeared on Retail when PPL in PVP or Arena used macro to change stance and weapon. In Cataclysm it was a legit feature but got removed for all Use or Proc items since it was used so hard.
    Correct this is how it worked. But it got out of hand and thus blizzard removed this from the game post WOD.

Its the same with alt Roll btw^^

After Cataclysm the Loot system was changed in This way that u dont needed to be in the Instance or the Raid, but when u took an item u will get the ID from the Grp automaticly. What has changed again, nowadays u dont get ID´s on Raids now u get ID´s on Bossloot so u can do EN for example 10 Times a week to help and **** but u just get Onetime Loot.
    But no.
    The Raid ID system was changed in Catacylsm to Individual ID instead of a Raidwide ID, this system is still in use today (Legion) with the addition to only being loot locked on bosses you are saved to. "Alt loot" is actually an exploit only available here, on retail it never existed. The system worked with the major rule of "You have to participate in the kill to be eligible for loot."

11. Yeah okay that with the loot system i dont know clearly, cause that was the Time some Members of my guild exploited the Tiger Mount so hard, that FTH was banned to 80% on Retail xD.

And just for notice that is the Reason why i dont buguse cause i learned it the hard way on Retail that u shouldnt do this :P. It took me very long to get my Account back thats why i have 2 Retail accounts cause i made a new in this time xD