1. Two questions about ragnaros HC

1. How do I solo heal Ragnaros HC?

I've seen some dudus from Chaotic Neutral and Heaven Asunder do it without much problem. How can I do this with my BiS priest and BiS Paladin? how to deal healing the damage of the traps accros people that are so spread around the platform to receive healing from Prayer of Healing or Holy Radiance

I guess it's pretty much being in the middle and healing everyone but now the people that go to the sides - specially melees are a problem because sometimes they move too far away from range.

2. What is the tactic to make Ragnaros have only 1 seeds phase compared to 2?

(I've seen the above guilds do this too) should we burst with hero at the beginning or save it to down raggy fast from 70% to 40%?

2. 1st - Their is no need to Oneheal Ragna HC its annoying and why you want to do this, than this ppl use Addons like Healbot and click like hell, so even when it looks pro it is annoying as ****

2nd - It depends on your DPS in Grp when u have enough DPS to push Ragna to 70% before the 4th Trap Spawns, u can save Hero for Seed Phase.

And u need to see the 2nd point builds up on your 1st point, cause with 1 Heal u wouldnt survive the 2nd Seed phase. And also this Grps have 4 Set t13 on Druid and RC from Warri. That has nothing to do with SKILLT this is just overgeared ppl in FL that need to proof themselves smt ;-)

And before you ask when you want to do it with 5man, use the legit Retail tactic in Seed Phase, so stack on oneside with all 5 ppl than Seeds appear Druid uses his run faster **** and everyone runs to the opposite side so u dont need ur Heal CDS for Seeds ;-)

And btw Ragnaros has in phase 4 an Enrage Time off 10mins why u want to oneheal? When u dont have 8 PPL with a DPS lower Than 20k you dont need to One Heal, dont forget This Raid was done with mostly IL 378 average....
    Edited: January 24, 2017

3. Solohealed Rag10HC with my priest and i must say its more fun then challenging. Yes there is no reason for it to be soloheal but its fun and it brings one extra dps to the fight which makes it faster to do. Only thing u need to watch out is your mana as a priest, especially if you're solohealing. About seed phase, before you go to the tank side where u will stand for it, u can renew the whole 2nd group that is not in your range and when you are all back and stacked up u will time to renew everyone and u will need to divine hymn to keep the whole group alive and easy. There wont be 2nd seed phase if you push the dps which is easy with that extra dps. rest of the fight is pretty much easy and if you have non-******ed people u can pretty much heal with no problems and without any addons(because only ******s use addons for healing). You want to heal with single target chakra(serenity) untill last phase where you use aoe chakra Sanctuary. Just dont choke and you will be able to do it :).

Kenny / Heaven Asunder

4. If you gona heal rag hc i suspect you're going to do it as holy, stay in serenity(single target mode) exploit holy work spells crit chance increase, get glypht of renew and keep renew on targets at all times, most of time my renew has 40% healing done, which makes it similar to rdudu gameplay, also make a good use of prayer of mending bounces, try staying near tank soo no bounces would be wasted, i doubt u gona have mana problems but if u do, just replace flash healing with greater heals