1. /bump

please implement a vendor for alt chars.

2. Guys challenge modes aren't on priority of fixing minor glyphs that no one uses are ...

3. I hope no wipes of current cm progress happens. One this I hate is having to redo stuff that I completed since I'm almost fished with cm on my toons I want the rewards on.
    Given how difficult challenge modes are meant to be, they should definitely wipe achievements, titles, mounts, and gear for everyone who has done them when ilvl scaling is implemented.

As it stands, any noob can walk in and get gold in all the challenge modes. It is NOT meant to be this easy...

4. It should not have been released then, once it was it became content that people will grind. I believe some one said cm did more damage then it should to compensate for no ilvl decrease but I can be wrong. And except for a few most of the cm are easy even if it scaled down, once everything worked as it should and once you have a competent group.

5. Why a dev cant even answer us its so hard to answer ??? Just tell us if u are working on it or not. Actually its wasted time to wait for somethign tha tshould be fixxed since last fixxes but still bugged and cant even get Cm gear after 2 years mop....

i know some other things ar eprio but CM gear Max Prio than MINOR GLYPHS

6. A staff said they aware and are working on it in another topic

7. It should not have been released then, once it was it became content that people will grind. I believe some one said cm did more damage then it should to compensate for no ilvl decrease but I can be wrong. And except for a few most of the cm are easy even if it scaled down, once everything worked as it should and once you have a competent group.
    Yes it should not have been released, staff dropped the ball big time.

And no, it is not easy if gear scaled down. Silver might be easy, but gold would be tough for even the most seasoned players.

8. Maybe earlier in the expac now not so much imo. I'm leaving one of my chars to do when it does get scaled down whenever that does happen just to see the difference here.

9. Waiting... and waiting... oh wait im still waiting

Skybro
    This issue has been corrected, any characters that have the achievement but didn't get the reward chest will have it granted to them once the fix goes live.

11. So, the achievement is account wide. Will i get the reward chest on every char even if they didnt do the dungeons "themselves" just on my main?

Skybro
    So, the achievement is account wide. Will i get the reward chest on every char even if they didnt do the dungeons "themselves" just on my main?
    The achievement isn't account wide, the problem was the script that handles sending the reward was only executed when the achievement was first earned.

Any characters that missed out on the reward will have the chest directly placed into their inventory, any other character going forward will have it sent via the normal method.

13. Ok so if i have completed it on my main but i want to get the reward on my alt what will i have to do? Will i be ably to buy them from the vendor or will i have to do the 9 dungeons again on my alt
    ?
    Edited: February 2, 2017

First 123 Last