Skybro
    Ok so if i have completed it on my main but i want to get the reward on my alt what will i have to do? Will i be ably to buy them from the vendor or will i have to do the 9 dungeons again?
    The latter, you'll have to do all the challenge dungeons and receive the achievement on each character you wish to get the gear for.

2. All right then all is good :). erm Do we have an exact time on the update?

3. The latter, you'll have to do all the challenge dungeons and receive the achievement on each character you wish to get the gear for.
    Thank you for the info Devbro, it will go live on next restart?

4. The achievement isn't account wide, the problem was the script that handles sending the reward was only executed when the achievement was first earned.

Any characters that missed out on the reward will have the chest directly placed into their inventory, any other character going forward will have it sent via the normal method.
    You just mentioned the chest with the mog items I assume the mount tokens will also be given to alts that complete silver?

5. Is the challenge mode rewards are now available for alts or fix is not live yet?

6. Not live yet as far as I can tell.

7. any news? i want to farm t-mog set on my druid :)

8. I wish :c
    Can't wait to xmog my lock, I'm checking the Warmane website at least 100 times every day but no updates so far :/

9. Why are the transmog boxes empty? I reloged and now there is nothing in the boxes... Will you give the items back? @Warmane

10. Why are the transmog boxes empty? I reloged and now there is nothing in the boxes... Will you give the items back? @Warmane
    I got the same issue with my druid and my warrior, i opened the chest to look the items but i didnt take them out so when i relogged and opened the chest again it was empty with no items inside it! I wish there is a way to get the transmog set again cuz i really want to use it for my toons :(

First 123