1. Can we see more often changelogs on Neltharion ?

While I understand why MoP and WotLK should get more attention from the devs, I feel like Neltharion is getting too less.It's been more than 3 months since the last changelog; why is that ?
    There are still players who enjoy cataclysm the most and would not play other expansions.
    Some spells like:Intervene and Dk transformed pet ability:Leap which should interrupt and lock spell casting are broken since warmane first released Cataclysm. Alot of players still donate there (Gurth)
    so the realm is profitable, but even then Neltharion it's largely ignored....
    Edited: January 25, 2017 Reason: Miss spelling

2. Ehm meanwhile there were several updates and fixes. I guess in this 3 month you stated like 4 or 5 idk clearly, but it was. They simply dont posted a changelog.

3. How can they write more changelogs when they don't even update the realm that often?

4. It's sad, how other servers (won't mention names) do really care of ALL THEIR REALMS...whether it is Cata realm or Legion or whatever......SHAME ON u warmane...pity

5. There is no changes to log lol

6. where os our promissed Tol Barad battle? warmane beeing warmane

7. where os our promissed Tol Barad battle? warmane beeing warmane
    About 90% finished.

8. Don't know why you're looking forward to TB. You can't even fill an AV anymore - how much fun will TB be? hello

9. About 90% finished.
    I don't want to sound rude.... but you already have a working queue system for wintergrasp on WotLK. Can it be really that hard to make a queue system in 2 months for Tol barad?

10. About 90% finished.
    good to know :) thanks for answering

11. Don't know why you're looking forward to TB. You can't even fill an AV anymore - how much fun will TB be? hello
    well its somthing new, im sure alot ppl will want to queue, most of ppl dodge AV

12. Nice to finally get something new..

12 Last