1. Ok

Frostwolf has been updated with latest fixes, including the release of Strand of the Ancients
    Ok now im ****ing triggered... How long did nelth waited for that bg? That's just.... Disappointing...

2. don't be triggered, that's Neltharion community's decision.

3. You decided not to merge with MoP (which is a superior expansion in both PvP and PvE) and instead stay on cata with barely any fixes. Why are you complaining exactly?

4. which is a superior expansion in both PvP and PvE
    nice joke over here
    barely any fixes
    there is a difference between none and barely any.

5. You decided not to merge with MoP and instead stay on cata with barely any fixes. Why are you complaining exactly?
    Because we can do it. We have the right to feel disappointed about Warmane's work in Neltharion, they didn't say that we would have "barely any" fixes, and just said that we would have less delevopers working for catalysm and they even promised us one developer... And what is that guy actually doing?

(which is a superior expansion in both PvP and PvE)
    Thats funny. I've played all expansions and I can honestly say that Cataclysm had the best PvP of all. MoP lacks in terms of PvP, PvE, lore and for some reason they wanted to make WoW a lot easier for the players in that expansion. The only thing I really enjoyed about MoP was that crazy Pandaria Maps.

btw...

6. don't be triggered, that's Neltharion community's decision.

You decided not to merge with MoP (which is a superior expansion in both PvP and PvE) and instead stay on cata with barely any fixes. Why are you complaining exactly?
    I legit got sick of looking at the same comments.

Well, let me tell you something. When you go to a restaurant, do you decide what to have as a costumer or the guy/gal, that is serving you decides? Obviously you pretty stupid huh? Well, same **** here. WE have been asked if Neltharion to remain as Cataclysm, or to be updated to MoP. But the community's decision was to remain as Cataclysm because it's better than MoP imo. When it comes to updates Neltharion doesn't receive any, even tho we were promised one developer working on Neltharion. Then at the end, if we receive an update it'll be like a (phone without specification that you'll need to find out yourself what are the specs) hidden update, because there isn't any single Changelog posted. And when people are starting to get triggered, just listen the plebs be like: "You ppl decided the fate of Nelth" "Nelths community decision" . And so on. If you plebs wanna play MoP that much go and play it. STOP! whining in Nelths forum about it. -_-
    #Fakepromises #fakeeverythingthatwarmanesays .

7. Well, let me tell you something. When you go to a restaurant, do you decide what to have as a costumer or the guy/gal, that is serving you decides? Obviously you pretty stupid huh?
    There's a key difference, obviously. This is a free service, stop feeling so entitled.
    Edited: March 15, 2017

8. There's a key difference, obviously. This is a free service, stop feeling so entitled.
    Free service or not, this is still their job, they're getting money from it and we, the players, are their customers.
    Don't worry man, you will feel the same way when they do the same thing with MoP and focus on WotLK only.

9. You decided not to merge with MoP (which is a superior expansion in both PvP and PvE) and instead stay on cata with barely any fixes. Why are you complaining exactly?
    "Superior expansion in both PvP and PvE"
    Omg really funny!

So according to you, nobody should be playing wotlk either? Coz Mop is superior.

10. +1

and tbh cata community had made them the richest(before crash). If they get serious about us now, even then they can still generate lots of revenue and in return employ more devs and QA teams. But the old community wont come back unless warmane takes the first step and ensures better pve content and timely fixes.

11. People still do not seem to get that they do not want to fix Cata, Cata is 2x more bugged than it was a year ago...it will most likely get worse. This is their way of telling us that they want Cata gone, they will wait until most players leave, then they will close it. Even a coin refund wouldn't really be satisfying because they offer no other expansion worth playing. MoP is for children, and I've played Wrath for so long that I have nothing left to do on it, I could probably do ICC with my eyes closed at this point. Either way, it doesn't seem to matter what we say or do, staff members won't even respond to Cata posts anymore, they just delete them.

12. There's a key difference, obviously. This is a free service, stop feeling so entitled.
    It is a free service indeed. But, there's people that donated for the server, including me. So at some point we're costumers. And as long as the realm is still up it's their job to give the people what they want. #Listenthecommunity #evenatinybit . Aswell they should respect every single penny that people donated into their server, but not any other servers. And few fixes each month won't hurt them. But anyways, it's pointless to talk here.
    Edited: March 15, 2017

13. It is a free service indeed. But, there's people that donated for the server, including me. So at some point we're costumers. And as long as the realm is still up it's their job to give the people what they want. #Listenthecommunity #evenatinybit . Aswell they should respect every single penny that people donated into their server, but not any other servers. And few fixes each month won't hurt them. But anyways, it's pointless to talk here.
    No, you're not a customer, you're a donator.

"DONATIONS ARE MADE ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS IN APPRECIATION OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES. WARMANE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY FINANCIAL OBLIGATION WITH RESPECT TO DONATIONS. THE USER MUST BE OVER 18 TO BE ELIGIBLE TO MAKE A DONATION TO WARMANE. WARMANE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED DONATIONS."

http://www.warmane.com/policies/terms

14. No, you're not a customer, you're a donator.
    They don't get money only from donations tho.

15. I find it really annoying that the whole community has to **** around that we get a few fixxes, but after one week its the same again, nooo fixxes

12 Last