1. No battlegrounds on Frostwolf? WTF.

Hi. Currently Im lvl 76 warrior, worgen, alliance. I have many multiple characters and when I press ''H'' and try to sign for a random battlegrounds. It places me in quequ, but it never starts any battleground. I tried to join battleground time to time, but i never had a chance to join one, i dont know why.

2. Not many low lvls doing BGs. people just rush to 90 and do them.

3. Its x7 exp server, ppl dont wanna waste time doing bgs on low lvl, when you can lvlup in 1 day

4. Not many low lvls doing BGs. people just rush to 90 and do them.
    That is where you are wrong lol.

5. Hi. Currently Im lvl 76 warrior, worgen, alliance. I have multiple characters and when I press ''H'' and try to sign for random battlegrounds, it places me in queque, but it never starts any battleground [•••] i dont know why.
    First of all, good for you. I don't know if players realize it but on Warmane it is possible to queue for BGs and dungeons simultaneously. When I play on any of my toons I always queue for both.

Its x7 exp server, ppl dont wanna waste time doing bgs on low lvl, when you can lvlup in 1 day
    Oh, really?

That is where you are wrong lol.
    So, so wrong.

The 76 - 79 bracket is somewhat inactive for PvP, so that is probably why your Warrior has not hand a chance to whet his sword. When you reach level 80 your luck may be better. Even if battlegrounds do not pop, you can always group with likeminded players to do Arenas and get some much coveted Conquest points. Of course low level PvP is fun, and I suppose the points are of lesser importance.

You can hang out with my level 80 paladin Tzokk if you're going to 80. You may even encounter him randomly as he often invites players to do dungeon runs with him.

You also mentioned that you had multiple toons... At what level? <Ten Twinks> organizes level 10 BGs, <Terrifying Twinks > have been recruiting level 19 players and <Monsters Inc. > now controls the level 70-74 scene on the Alliance. My DK, DBlackknight is a member of that guild.

The guild <We Are Borg> has been attempting to propagate 60-64 and 80-84 PvP as well so you can talk to any of its members with your interests. Of course, you do not have to join a guild to do PvP, only queue, but everything is better with friends. Speaking about f which,

Mijollnir, Valkyree, Lilyandra, DBlackKnight and Tzokk at your service. Let's be friends.

6. First of all, good for you. I don't know if players realize it but on Warmane it is possible to queue for BGs and dungeons simultaneously. When I play on any of my toons I always queue for both.

Oh, really?

So, so wrong.

The 76 - 79 bracket is somewhat inactive for PvP, so that is probably why your Warrior has not hand a chance to whet his sword. When you reach level 80 your luck may be better. Even if battlegrounds do not pop, you can always group with likeminded players to do Arenas and get some much coveted Conquest points. Of course low level PvP is fun, and I suppose the points are of lesser importance.

You can hang out with my level 80 paladin Tzokk if you're going to 80. You may even encounter him randomly as he often invites players to do dungeon runs with him.

You also mentioned that you had multiple toons... At what level? <Ten Twinks> organizes level 10 BGs, <Terrifying Twinks > have been recruiting level 19 players and <Monsters Inc. > now controls the level 70-74 scene on the Alliance. My DK, DBlackknight is a member of that guild.

The guild <We Are Borg> has been attempting to propagate 60-64 and 80-84 PvP as well so you can talk to any of its members with your interests. Of course, you do not have to join a guild to do PvP, only queue, but everything is better with friends. Speaking about f which,

Mijollnir, Valkyree, Lilyandra, DBlackKnight and Tzokk at your service. Let's be friends.
    Actually, Blizz is correct.

Mop never had that bracket you mentioned. We still have 10-14, 70-74s. The 80-84 and 85-89 are here too, but only que for Arenas since the "super star" got hijacked, low lvl bg/arena had been reduced, but they're around here and there. 60-64s are the fresh meat to the bracket war so they may have a chance. The original twink crew lead by tomtoms might make a comeback too.

As for BG maps they were, along with a few 90s actually tried some of the closed bg maps (ioc, strands and av); those being closed and replaced with the single bg map called Silver-shard Mines.

But yes Ive seen that guild but never thought of it as a twink guild, similar to how I viewed SS guild until I ran into them.
    As for the major grps I know of

Alliance

Ten Twinks (healdots and ally/horde 10s log only if hes on at times)
    Monster Inc (Smqt and the crew still active)
    12 Kingdoms
    Myth and Legends (Some members still active)
    Terrifying Twinks (Skarr logs in sometimes)

Horde

Twink Inc (normally found in STV and duskwood, their presence sometimes causes ghost twinks to appear)
    Twisted Naaru (Red Panda still logs in sometimes)
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Their leader rflow had been hijacked, the reason why bg/arena is at a low right now)
    Shattered Souls
    Scourge of Lorderan

Neutral groups

Ghost twinks aka Ghost clan (Have both faction twinks and usually come witout notice or warning)
    Some remnants of Hearthglen crew