1. No man, look it this way:
    he sends screenshot on which there are only 2 rolls and 3rd guy(Ragnr) gets the item - this looks like ninja looting, right? Because it looks like I give the item to a person who has not rolled for it, right? So I get banned...

Well I got the proof on my screenshot, but unfortunately I'm already banned and now I can only hope for unban...

Trolls win once again.

2. Which would lead a GM to question why the person reporting it was someone who didn't win the item at all in the first place, instead of the one who supposedly had the item stolen from (Zeyad). For all a GM would know, Zeyad had told the leader to give the item to the other player instead. Why would the guy with the lowest roll be making a report, when the one who won in your imagined scenario didn't care?

3. And I don't say he ignored him on purpose. All I'm saying is he DID NOT SEE Ragnr rolling because he probably has him in his ignore list. So when he reports me with his screenshot I appear like ninja.

This has happened to me before, a guy won an item and I didn't see him rolling and I was upset, but the whole raid convinced me that he rolled, and then I realized that the guy was in my ignore list and thus I didn't see him rolling.

Which would lead a GM to question why the person reporting it was someone who didn't win the item at all in the first place, instead of the one who supposedly had the item stolen from (Zeyad). For all a GM would know, Zeyad had told the leader to give the item to the other player instead. Why would the guy with the lowest roll be making a report, when the one who won in your imagined scenario didn't care?
    I probably imagine my scenario because the guy who lost the rolls was so upset that he was spamming me on private chat that he would get me banned for this item(yes the same item from the screenshot). He was stating that he was the top dps(not that it was relevant) and I am giving the item to a person who HAS NOT ROLLED, he was really angry.
    So who else would report me and for what reason, when I gave all the items to the winners?!

I just can't believe how much of a trouble I have because one troll. In fact it would probably be better for me if I stay unreasonably banned so I can finally quit WOW.
    Edited: January 26, 2017

4. That doesn't counter-arguments anything of what I said in my last post: why would a GM care about a report of the person with the lowest roll, when the one who won - be it the real winner or whoever because of ignored people - didn't make one? Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant to GMs reading over reports.

5. That doesn't counter-arguments anything of what I said in my last post: why would a GM care about a report of the person with the lowest roll, when the one who won - be it the real winner or whoever because of ignored people - didn't make one? Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant to GMs reading over reports.
    So, basically what you're saying is: Fraps every raid you host if you want to be perfectly safe? All you did here was making assumptions, for all we know OP was telling the truth, just as the other guy could.

6. Check my edit on previous post.

And how the hell is my evidence anecdotal - I am providing the screenshot with the rolls and winner of the item that I got reported for. OMG this is getting really frustrating.
    If the GM who banned me compare my screenshot and the troll's screenshot it would be pretty obvious what happened.

7. So, basically what you're saying is: Fraps every raid you host if you want to be perfectly safe? All you did here was making assumptions, for all we know OP was telling the truth, just as the other guy could.
    Quote me where did I say anything about FRAPS. Or are you speaking to my strawman?

Check my edit on previous post.

And how the hell is my evidence anecdotal - I am providing the screenshot with the rolls and winner of the item that I got reported for. OMG this is getting really frustrating.
    If the GM who banned me compare my screenshot and the troll's screenshot it would be pretty obvious what happened.
    Your edit changes nothing regarding my argument. Unless he was the ONLY ONE showing in the screenshot he sent as part of his report - which would make it lose all credibility already - he is making a report for some third party who didn't care about making a report. A report like that would be ignored, since the one who has to voice being stolen from or not is the one who won the roll, which wouldn't be the guy you're accusing anyways. For the third time: why would a GM ban someone over something the person who supposedly was stolen from didn't care about reporting, perhaps even because they agreed to the item going to someone else? You've yet to answer that. After you answer that (I'll save you the time: you can't), there's still the fact you say he argued with you that HE had won the item. How, if he was the lowest roll and there would still be someone else winning it before him? How would he make a report that you stole an item from him, when two other people had higher rolls, leaving still one higher even if he had the other on ignore?

Your "once upon a time I was upset because I didn't see a roll" is anecdotal evidence. Your screenshot is only evidence if your far fetched imagined scenario that doesn't fits together in many points.

8. Quote me where did I say anything about FRAPS. Or are you speaking to my strawman?
    Fraps would make your statements invalid wouldn't it?

9. He did not say he won the item, he said I am ninja and he's getting me banned because I gave the item to person who have not rolled. And even in the screenshot you can see him saying "please give me", even tho he's the lowest roll. So maybe I should have given him the item, and then get reported from the other paladins?!
    You too are just making assumptions, and on my part I am at least providing an evidence.

There's really NO OTHER REASON for me to get banned, as I've said it was the only raid I've hosted in a few days, and the only one protesting was that Evrovizija guy. There were no deals about the loot, rules were stated at the beginning that PVP is free roll and highest rolls win. I don't even know these guys it was a PUG, why would I get myself banned for other people?!

You can call me a liar or whatever.
    I'm not here to argue with a moderator, I just want the GM that banned me to take a look at the report and take a look at my screenshot. That's it. I'm done.

10. Fraps would make your statements invalid wouldn't it?
    What's your point, how's that even an argument?
    FRAPS would change nothing if it only showed the same as this guy is claiming. It has nothing to do about medium, it's about content. FRAPS would still only show the rolls and who got the item. Where's the part about the top loser on the roll getting any validation to make a report for something he wouldn't have won unless he was the only one rolling?

11. He did not say he won the item
    in the screenshot you can see him saying "please give me"
    So, which is it? He didn't say he won, but he wanted the item and reported you because you didn't give it to him? What?
    He got you banned because he was the lowest roll and you gave it to someone else? What?
    He had one person on ignore, which still would leave another winning it, but he reported you despite having no claim to the item? What?

Also, as I already said, no GM will look at your ban appeal. It will be someone in Support, who might just see the same inconsistencies in your story as I do.

12. HAHAHA!! How can even molten ban for ninjaing if they dont save logs? As you see, screenshot or video from game means 0 to them

13. Yeah, moderator, you win, you are right for everything. I give up.
    I'm guilty, I'm making up everything, I'm photoshopping screenshots.

You can keep my account. Good luck with your servers and I wish you even double the amount of people playing here.

As for the players, one advice from me: NEVER HOST A RAID.

Farewell

14. Because the people who report ninja provide a list of screenshots, showing many details as evidence that can lead to a conclusion.

Not just one with rolls and a guy saying "give me" as proof of some conspiracy involving people in ignore lists, GMs ignoring other higher rolls, GMs banning over some imaginary white knighting on behalf of someone who didn't make a report and so on.

PS: Goodbye.

First 12