1. Is seriously half the server 6k gs or does it just look that way?

I haven't reached the endgame content yet but from what I've seen so far, like over half of level 80's in Stormwind and Ironforge are over 6k gearscore with full wrathful/sanctified. Are battlegrounds going to be like this, too?

Because I kind of don't see the fun in playing BGs with in furious set and getting two-shot by somebody at every corner. Please tell me if that's how it is because right now I'm not too sure if I should even bother.

2. Welcome to Warmane, where you can donate for coins and trade them for End Game Gear!

3. I actually played back when Warmane was Molten and I definitely don't remember seeing this many 6000+ people.

4. I suggest deleting GS addon. You can actually evaluate strength of player and not be influenced by some random number.
    I suggest joining guild. What you are able to actually do will matter, not some imaginary number.

You quality of game will skyrocket.

5. its almost like being content locked on one patch for years and years will lead to this happening. 3.3.5 lasted forever on retail and towards the cata launch definitely was very common to see full wf

6. It's an old server, old game, with many old and experienced players/returning WOTLK retail or molten veterans, etc.

Expect to see alot of toons with good gear, whether or not they have donated for it. (There's plenty of PVE guilds raiding heroics for quite awhile now, and they are doing well.)

7. Yall forgetting that after moltdown, every account received every coin ever donated not just for gear, but professions, char renames, faction changes, ats etc etc. Most had enough for 1 BIS char and those who didn't got gifts from a lot of people who had more coins that they needed.

"furious set and getting two-shot by somebody at every corner" - sadly that'd be happening especially if you are running solo, on either side. Unless you find a fresh WOTLK server, or one where there's no donations for gear, literally every server will be like this.

8. Yall forgetting that after moltdown, every account received every coin ever donated not just for gear, but professions, char renames, faction changes, ats etc etc. Most had enough for 1 BIS char and those who didn't got gifts from a lot of people who had more coins that they needed.

"furious set and getting two-shot by somebody at every corner" - sadly that'd be happening especially if you are running solo, on either side. Unless you find a fresh WOTLK server, or one where there's no donations for gear, literally every server will be like this.
    Oh, so *that's* what I was missing. Ugh, that explains a lot. Meh.

LF alliance guild? :P

9. Or join Lordaeron?
    yeah sure, spend million time on x1 nerd rates to meet the same in the future
    or do you have any doubts bouta pve carebears prevail after ICC release ?

10. Yall forgetting that after moltdown, every account received every coin ever donated not just for gear, but professions, char renames, faction changes, ats etc etc. Most had enough for 1 BIS char and those who didn't got gifts from a lot of people who had more coins that they needed.

Even if you never donated a penny you received something like ~100 complementary coins for recovering your account, as moltdown compensation. My friend did, and I, having donated like $20 pre moltdown, received about the same coins as he did, + the 20 or so i donated for on molten.

So that's a factor.

Oh, not to mention the old vote shop that was in play for quite some time.

Also depending on the class and your level of skill, furious still serves the purpose of keeping you relevant enough in arena to get your relentless set, in fact some people esp. skilled healers can go from furious to full wf, the highest ranked resto dudu a few seasons back was in furious.
    Edited: January 27, 2017

11. I suggest deleting GS addon. You can actually evaluate strength of player and not be influenced by some random number.
    I suggest joining guild. What you are able to actually do will matter, not some imaginary number.

You quality of game will skyrocket.
    The other benefit of this is when people ask you your gearscore you can smugly tell them you don't install bad addons like Gearscore.

12. The other benefit of this is when people ask you your gearscore you can smugly tell them you don't install bad addons like Gearscore.
    Yea. I usually link achievements and stuff, 5 out of 10 times it works. If not and i get this "HOW MENY GS!???" reply its clear that I shouldn't join whatever that is. So it actually helps to not have it ;)

P.S. I'm not really joining any pugs to gear up or anything, I have guild. Just for lols.
    Edited: January 28, 2017

13. I started in full furious, gemmed with 20 resil and 0 exp in arena.

I reached 1.8-2k with different partners on my rdruid and got 6.5k bis LOD without donating.

I'm sorry, but if you can't manage to get rele shoulders and full wf, you suck.

Also, don't pug. PUGS ARE BAD. Unless they are checking achi/gems/spec. Then maybe you'll get to bql.

Edit: by checking your post history, you seem to be easily triggered by "flirting" and "joking around". This is NOT the server for you, snowflake. A majority of this server are xenophobic/racist europeans. (and furthermore, it's like 90% female so idk why you're having problems finding private conversation)

I do not think you will last long after you get -dkp'd for making a mistake in raid.
    Edited: January 28, 2017

14. I heard you were looking for a guild :) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=347503 Check this out. We do not care about Gs. We do not care about level. We help and we teach, and most importantly we have fun. :) PM me here or in game if u need more info about the guild.

12 Last