1. PTR realm

was wondering if we are ever going to get one since multiple people were promissed a spot on a livestream by proterean for this same realm

if we have resources for a tournament realm we also have resources for a ptr realm yes? or is it hard to make your benchmark public?

2. public test realm realm

3. was wondering if we are ever going to get one since multiple people were promissed a spot on a livestream by proterean for this same realm

if we have resources for a tournament realm we also have resources for a ptr realm yes? or is it hard to make your benchmark public?
    That is, if we have one. Right now, we're not sure about it, there will be more information after the tournament. Icecrown Citadel is also the reason why PvP gear is not yet out. As soon as we have a date for ICC, we'll have the rest of the stuff figured out too.

4. That is, if we have one. Right now, we're not sure about it, there will be more information after the tournament. Icecrown Citadel is also the reason why PvP gear is not yet out. As soon as we have a date for ICC, we'll have the rest of the stuff figured out too.
    Hello! So there is no ETA of ICC? :D
    I guess this is first Staff response for a long waited question about ICC and Wrathfull release. Lordaeron forum waiting this question for weeks. :)

5. That is, if we have one.
    i really dont need to browse this forums that much to know that you have one

actually i even saw you promissing people spots for a ptr while being chewed on a live stream so trying to brush the theory off makes no sense and only makes it even more funny to read

Right now, we're not sure about it.
    hehehehehe point made in one sentence
    stop wasting time on oblivious events that only are interesting to a bunch of exploiters and make things work as intended for once