1. Heroic and Normal Lockouts on ICC

Does these two share the same Lockouts or its different? My guildie has been saying that heroic and nm icc shares the same Lockouts?

If its real then why? It isnt like this in retail iirc

2. Yes. 10n 10hc share a lock. 25n 25hc share a lock. You can also alternate between difficulties while within the raid, from n to hc. It is like this because it is blizz-like.

3. Yes. 10n 10hc share a lock. 25n 25hc share a lock. You can also alternate between difficulties while within the raid, from n to hc. It is like this because it is blizz-like.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

4. This is ****ing silly. And this is fkin SILLY!

5. This is ****ing silly. And this is fkin SILLY!
    When ICC was about to be released Blizzard decided to implement a difficulty system similar to the Ulduar hard mode. ICC had only two modes (10 and 25) and raid leaders were able to change the difficulty between normal and heroic on a boss by boss basis.
    Luckily the announcement has been archived and is available at https://web.archive.org/web/20091107...77335705&sid=1

Originally Posted by Bornakk <Blizzard Poster>
    We chose this particular functionality because we didn't want to use the Trial of the Crusader method, and have four versions on a raid of this size. We felt the Ulduar method of having to know a certain trick to do on the boss was difficult to communicate and tied too heavily to achievements. We might eventually convert Trial of the Crusader over to this new system but Ulduar and Naxxramas will likely never change.

6. When ICC was about to be released Blizzard decided to implement a difficulty system similar to the Ulduar hard mode. ICC had only two modes (10 and 25) and raid leaders were able to change the difficulty between normal and heroic on a boss by boss basis.
    Luckily the announcement has been archived and is available at https://web.archive.org/web/20091107...77335705&sid=1
    I get where they're coming but still, no more extra EOfs :/

7. When ICC was about to be released Blizzard decided to implement a difficulty system similar to the Ulduar hard mode. ICC had only two modes (10 and 25) and raid leaders were able to change the difficulty between normal and heroic on a boss by boss basis.
    Yeah thats all cool what u are trying to do with "blizzlike" server, but icecrown isnt supposed to be blizzlike its supposed to be a fast progression realm, after all the rates arent x1 so i dont see the point of trying to make things hard but whats done is done no turning back...

8. Yeah thats all cool what u are trying to do with "blizzlike" server, but icecrown isnt supposed to be blizzlike its supposed to be a fast progression realm, after all the rates arent x1 so i dont see the point of trying to make things hard but whats done is done no turning back...
    When Mercy said "blizzlike" i scoff then burst into laughter. Lmfao

9. Thing is, for too many people, getting xp in wow is only so you can go to the final raid, beat lk/dw/garr(ls ago)/am, most probably kj next, and get as much gs as they can... In this, and arena rating, Mercy is correct it is all like in the original game, though with its not-that-cool stuff, wgich everyone has a list about. I don't know... I have been for some time like this and... well, began feeling a little odd, somewhat an empty feeling... WoW has never been really for the very very last part of the story, as we all have the levelling experience, even, 7 times longer in the official game, even - there are now the Timewalker events... And, honestly, i think *this* is the reason for the people abandoning wow - yes, doing all of it again and again, will simply turn you into a cucumber, anf you would have missed the real game!

I will also put this here... (gms dont del it pls :d) www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUcjCO5nryc

10. Put back old sistem of difficulty. And saving IDs

GM pls put back the old saving Raid ID. It is not ok if we are high end game gear for example i'm 6.1k gs and i want to help my friend 5.3k gs to push him in ICC 10 normal. But i cant becouse i wil be saved in ICC 10 HC. And i dont think so that you will have benifit from ppl playing just 2 days in one week. When they will be saved in 2 days( 10hc and 25hc) what they can do at least 4 iccs (10normal, 10hc, 25 normal,25 hc) in week time. So think about it. And please put back the old sistem of saving ID.

11. GM think about puting back the old sistem od seting difficulty. I'm 6.1k gs. And i dont like only doing icc 25hc and 10hc once a week. Gm think about it if i log only once a week on your srw just to do one raid. With your.new sistem it is not ok becouse if i want to help my friend that is 5.2k gs and i want to push him in Icc 10normal i cant becouse i'm saved with your new sistem. With this sistem you will lose more people from server. You ask why? I will explane to you. I your favor is that you have more people on server as posible. If i log only one day in week to so 2 raids(10hc and 25hc), but with old sistem i can do 4 raids (10normal, 10hc, 25 normal, 25hc) and with old sistem we with biger gs can help new players on srw in 25normal. Think about it. And answer as soon as posible. Tnx

12. Make an alt stop being bad, as for 'new system' its actually the correct system, the previous one was not blizzlike.

13. Make an alt stop being bad, as for 'new system' its actually the correct system, the previous one was not blizzlike.
    I love it when people necro post xddd (im talking bout the guy above you)