1. [Scam Alert] Selling Coins with Real Life Money Scam

Hello Citizens of Lor.. Warmane.

Silent again. Now that the "trade" scams are well-known with/without the help of my previous video, I've decided to talk about another scam method; selling coins with real life money scam.

Most of these scammers will pretend to be "AFK" most of the time because they are busy running their poor photoshop skills to scam others who are whispering him.

It took me about 40~ minutes to actually get to the end of the conversation with this one.

Many of my friends have been scammed by this method; most of them being none-native English speaker.

I hope these vicious scammers lose their ground in Warmane as soon as possible.

P.S. I didn't want to spend whole lot of time editing the video, so you might have to pause the video time to time to read the entire sentence. Sorry about that.
    Edited: January 27, 2017

2. Even though i didnt watch the video still Kudos to you fam and for those who doesnt know anything about scammers do their thing well you might as well watch this because you never know what will happen.

Inb4 someone get scammed off csgo/dota2 items via paypal and stuff like that xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

3. 2017, you can edit the HTML in your browser to make the website look 100% legit and yet these *****s use paint instead xD
    I don't even feel bad for people who fall for this

4. 2017, you can edit the HTML in your browser to make the website look 100% legit and yet these *****s use paint instead xD
    I don't even feel bad for people who fall for this
    Why would you even feel bad if someone falls for these kinds of tricks. (Ive watched the video)
    This is clearly a bad way of scamming people but hey they are always dumb people whos gonna fall for these kinds of things.

5. Guys if you want to get naturally big and attractive i have 10 liters of leftover synthol for sale just pm me . I went from 60 kg to 85 in 2 weeks. #timetobulk
    Edited: January 27, 2017

6. I was farming herbs on my alt., saw the gold selling spam, submitted an in-game ticket with SS.( didnt want warmane to loose 80$ even if it was not a scam). Got the usual Auto-Gm reply when i logged in next day. It wasn't even 24 hrs and i see the same person spamming the same **** again. I thought it was a bannable offence , maybe rules have changed. IDK.

7. :greedisgood: waitjk