1. Should a new player join Blackrock ?

Hi, i'm from a private server called ******* and i once played at with high ratings;

now i heard there wasnt as much good player as it use to be on warmane than on at but i dont really mind i just want to have fun and fight at least good players; plus i'm probably less good than i use to be so it would still eb challenging at first.

So i was wondering guys, is this server worth playing, or is there too many issues of populations, script, or any kind of issue a private server can encounter and i'm not aware of ...

Would you join that server if you just discovered that server today is my question.

Thank you for your time,

Sunqt

2. It's a good server PvP talking.
    Like in every server theres is always someone abusing (hack, dodge-snipe, script bla bla bla) but you can't do much against that. Good Luck=)

3. Blackrock is hands-down the most challenging PvP realm out there.
    On no other private server and not even on retail ull find a more challenging 2s ladder.
    Its true that many skilled players left the realm but reaching a high arena rating is here still 10 times harder than on any other private or retail server.

4. A good way to practice is to do Battlegrounds and Skirmish 2v2. You can figure out if your macros are working and if your interface is the way you want it to be.

5. Okay then, here i come.

Thanks for the answers