1. " you can get the best challenge in rbg's" ... Nice joke
    Your comment is a joke.

Nelth is far more superior and enjoyable when it comes doing bgs, than the other Servers. And yes, you can get the best challenge in r/bg's.
    As for playing here, even tho the community is small, I enjoy every second of it. So yup, it is still worth to play here.

2. I did not say its not worth to play here, Exploity.

3. sure yea mby u get a good experience from rbgs and stuff but whats the point if u have to w8 an hour to queue D:

4. I did not say its not worth to play here, Exploity.
    I see you're quite of still learning how to spell my name correctly.

Nor I ever mentioned you saying it isn't worth playing here. That part was given to the Guy/Gall that made the thread.
    Edited: September 8, 2017

5. How about you try playing here first?. You will answer your own question. Play here if you want 2 or don't play here at all.

6. I apologize to absolutely ****ing nobody.

7. They need to make new cata realm this neltharion is dead but I still enjoy more than any expansion just make new cata realm rename molten haha

8. If u play arena 2v2 / 3v3 then dont join cuz its totally dead, wish all those ppl who play bg/rbg and stand in elwyn forest dueling would actually que real pvp which is arena , but jk most of them are too bad, so they cant be bothered to learn/play it.
    Edited: September 10, 2017

9. Stop trying to redeem this server's (values)
    i just want the coin worth of all my toons and im out to wotlk

10. Honestly they should refund some coins we spent on cata realm, population is just pathetic at this point.

11. Unfortunately, no. You want something more recent here, go to Frostwolf. Although not as well received as TBC or Wrath, Mists still had more going on that Cata ever did.

12. Unfortunately, no. You want something more recent here, go to Frostwolf. Although not as well received as TBC or Wrath, Mists still had more going on that Cata ever did.
    Actually, Nelth used to have a population of upwards to 3-4k back in the day after the Moltdown. Many people left throughout a whole year where they made absolutely no fixes, and when they finally decided to divert resources from WOTLK to Cata, many people didn't even want to give it a try. I am coming back soon (took a 4 month break to write my thesis) because even if population is low, the people who stayed did so out of actual love for the game. There are many knowledgeable players and lots of fun to be had, it's just people don't really bother with the content. And low pop doesn't help, yes.

If this finally dies out and they scrape it I hope they'd at least give back some percentage of the coins spent in Neltharion, so at least we can enjoy some other expansion. It'd be a nice way to appreciate our support throughout these years spending money on a realm that was dying despite our best efforts.

13. I think they should try to relaunch server if players agree, make 30 day pool and relaunch and pay more attantion on it, fixing bugs and other things.

14. active guild on alynz or horde cuz im horde and there is non !!!!
    i which this server alive again

why warmane didnt close this server and reopen a new one with zero bug and all quest bosses ..etc work and maybe cata will back alive i really would like to ill back and play it so badly i hope warmane do something about cata its best for me
    Edited: September 21, 2017

15. active guild on alynz or horde cuz im horde and there is non !!!!
    i which this server alive again

why warmane didnt close this server and reopen a new one with zero bug and all quest bosses ..etc work and maybe cata will back alive i really would like to ill back and play it so badly i hope warmane do something about cata its best for me
    what?

msg2short

First 123 Last