1. I wish to play Cata again! I had few fully geared toons (most of them were ''Professors'') with 100+ days played (i hoped for Dragonwrath), but after ''Hermes'' incident, all was gone and i lost my will for fresh start... Now i wanna play again, so my question is should i start on Nelth (300-400 population wtf?) or w8 for new Cata realm (if there will be one?)?

2. Its worth playing here despite the low population, Alliance is better for PvE though

3. it's worth , i don't see any point for a new cata realm , this one can work so good if will be another major fixes like last. Population will rise slowly but for sure if this happens , i see on others cata servers 2-3k ppls online who can come to play here while they play there with lot of bugs , i am sure, a lot will come back from warmane tbc and wotlk too.Cataclysm is best and nice patch on this game. Just come back guys play and have fun here, if we are again maybe 1k+ staff will think and trust to do something to revive this realm.

4. For sure they will do smt...or they will merge or they will make new realm. Ofc they can`t leave it like dat. We dont know when they are gonna do dat too, but idc..i will wait and dats it. I will never stop playing here. For some people its just a game but for other people and me its a part of my life ofc. In Cata i found my man of life and i got merried to him, i got fiends who will never forget, there were ****ing crazy moments in that game. So ye im gonna wait (Onyxya)
    Edited: October 1, 2017

5. I was thinking of downloading cata, I havnt been here for a while. But from reading many furoms and what not regards to nelth, I decided not download it but get wotlk instead

First 123