1. Is it worth to play here?

So, without making to much publicity there´s only one good Cata server out there with a fairly good population ... but i can´t deal with 1x xp at this point in my life.

even if the staff main concern is other realms ( like WotLK for example ) i notice some "good" pop in here... maybe 1k peeks? ( atm 500, but i don´t know if the main core players are EU or US ) .

SO, even with all the bugs that i´m sure there exists from what i see on other posts, even if the staff is not making any changelogs, is the server active? nice community, pugs, good AH, guilds, etc? is RDF working? is it 7x or 5x rate?

WoW retail taught me that the biggest populations doenst mean "he best place to be" ( Argend Dawn cof cof )

TBC and Wotlk were my favorite expansions but there are some changed made in Cata that i really enjoyed and miss...

thank you in advance!

Ps: what was warsong and the merge thingy?
    Ps2: just noticed that MoP server has more then double the pop numbers. sometimes i can´t understand people :P
    Edited: January 28, 2017

2. Nelth isn't as big and popular as it once was. But even during the low peaks, I still enjoy to play here. I think you should give it a try at see what you feel. Still a pretty decent amount of activity here.

The merge thingy was when they decided to move all the Warsong players to Nelth realm before deleting it perma.

3. definitely yes, there are active guilds in pve and pvp. Sure there could be more players but it doesn't feel "dead" to me.

4. i only asked because i tested a server that peaks 500, and it was actually kind of active ( besides using AH ) last night i made a char at 1am ( London time ) that chat was a mess, lots of troling, racism, etc... hoping it was just an anlucky timing :P

Il do a paladin, assuming tanks are needed endgame.....

5. We need people like you who are willing to give Neltharion a chance. You won't regret.

Welcome friend :D

Edited:
    Btw, are you from Portugal?

6. We need people like you who are willing to give Neltharion a chance. You won't regret.

Edited:
    he probly play only in ParTy thats why PT Kappa jk

7. We need people like you who are willing to give Neltharion a chance. You won't regret.

Edited:
    yes, Portugal. is that bad? :P

8. The merge thingy was when they decided to move all the Warsong players to Nelth realm before deleting it perma.

9. lol no dont play nelth
    no need to raise the population of a Severely Beaten horse

wotlk is very good
    yes

10. If I have to share my opinion, it is still worth to play here, even though the community is low, here and only here imo, you can get the best challenge in rbg's. And believe me, I've tried few more servers, including this with x1 xp rate and I can't seem to find ppl who are actually using their brains while playing like the guys playing on Neltharion.
    Peace :3

11. If I have to share my opinion, it is still worth to play here, even though the community is low, here and only here imo, you can get the best challenge in rbg's. And believe me, I've tried few more servers, including this with x1 xp rate and I can't seem to find ppl who are actually using their brains while playing like the guys playing on Neltharion.
    Peace :3
    Really appreciate that answer, thank you! :)

Long live Neltharion!

12. Really appreciate that answer, thank you! :)

Long live Neltharion!
    Appreciate your kind attitude and efforts, Bull! <3
    Keep it up! ;)

13. " you can get the best challenge in rbg's" ... Nice joke

14. " you can get the best challenge in rbg's" ... Nice joke
    You're the joke.

15. There is a new cata serv opening soon so i would wait for that one since development on this one is non existant and bugs dont get fixed anymore.

123 Last