1. Future plans?

Hey, so i havent been playing for a very long time, and i was wondering whats the future plans for warmane? any new plans for newer expansions ? *cough* leigon *cough*

2. Legion sucks *cough* go play retail if u want legion *cough* Rather have devs on 1 xpac *cough*

3. Hey Dadounev3, thank you for your reply.
    I am well aware of the retail game, i know that it exists and how to obtain it. I just want to make things clear, my message wasnt about the retail nor that i need help with starting there. Your answere has nothing to do with my question, and you telling me to go play the retail game will not make me start playing or make me even the slightest intrested in playing retail. I dont know what to tell you, thanks for trying to read the message though... i guess.

4. No, no plans of making a private server version of the expansion currently on retail, for reasons that should be easy to deduce.

5. No, no plans of making a private server version of the expansion currently on retail, for reasons that should be easy to deduce.
    Thank you Obnoxious!
    What's the main focus atm? like how is the work force currently divided? not sure if its a proper question, im just curious

6. I would vote for a vanilla realm, but no I don't think there are any plans for another expansion...
    And Wow only became worse and worse after each expansion so legion go away please, ty