1. Garrosh Hellscream SoO Server First

Guild "The Sanctuary" defeated Garrosh Hellscream on normal difficulty at 9:30 server time. Overcoming several bugs and nab deaths cough cough *warlooku* cough cough.

2. our warlock had to use dark baragin to loot corpse because axe didnt dissappear but we did it :)

3. Warlooku learn to stand in line my bro. :D

4. Gz on the kill "The Sanctuary" , closely followed by Stormborn in 10:30 server time http://imgur.com/a/9qBWg .

5. Cz guys!!!! I'm happy mostly for the fact that there are still guilds at both factions keeping the pve community alive. I wish you'll continue and stick together even when there is no new content to clear (just the bugs here and there to report to make the runs smoother) and offer quality raids and a cozy place for friends to have good time together, just as we do at the the other side, for long time now. We're gonna take more people to fight Garrosh the following days, the rest of our cores can't wait to face him too.

Best regards from Stormborn and congratz again on your achievement :)

6. Thank you for the kind words Stormborn and congratulations on defeating Garrosh. Its a great day for the crumbling PvE community of Frostwolf indeed.

7. Congratulations both of you.
    I heard Paragons are one shotting melee dpsers. How did you kill them?

8. Gz to us and GZ to Stormborn! Well to be honest Paragons are way more dificult fight than Garrosh. The best way to kill them is to change the Retail order of killing and tell raid to loot the corpses of them to gain buffs thing that most people forget.
    In the end Paragons is a brutal intense fight for dps tank and healers not mention the fact that is a very long one.

Good luck on ur future Garrosh kills :D

P.S WE WANT THE REALM FIRST ACHIEVEMENT WARMANE CMON!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinds Regards,
    Feralyn the Warlock

9. Gz guys ,respect & best regards from Stormies :)

10. WoW Gratz guyz we are top 1st PVE guild In warmane Horde side ofc ... :D