1. Enchant on shouder 30 stamina 15 resi

After 9 months bin on bugtracker still status PENDING even with 106 vote priority...
    Horde has it ... Alliance not.... atleast give us free x2 transfer to buy enchant and back to alliance...

Make ticket via game and answer be allways same: Go our website and make bugtracker, but as u see bugtracker don't work !!!!!!!!

Regards
    Gym

2. Hello, Gym

As you see GM'S don't really prioritize in alliance, they just do there stuff.

Nobody really cares about that bug tracker.

Someone reports something important they will replay with: PENDING

or say to you or somone els that they need to do a ticket on bug tracker that isint even looked at....

The Best part Icecrown realsm are test realm for Lorderon guys they don't really have testing relms they just test scrips on us.

That brake game even more and more and we just need to adapt.

Stay strong GYM.

-Luynys

3. Hello, Gym

As you see GM'S don't really prioritize in alliance, they just do there stuff.

Nobody really cares about that bug tracker.

Someone reports something important they will replay with: PENDING

or say to you or somone els that they need to do a ticket on bug tracker that isint even looked at....

The Best part Icecrown realsm are test realm for Lorderon guys they don't really have testing relms they just test scrips on us.

That brake game even more and more and we just need to adapt.

Stay strong GYM.

-Luynys
    On tournament realm we missing few items on NPC like head t10 for boomy, after 1 day get fixed and added to NPC.
    Im sure add this enchant to NPC from Honor don't took soo much time, other way give us x2 transfer to go horde, buy it then transfer back.

4. I badly need that enchant on shouder
    Octanis said "might be" wintergrasp or storwind NPC - checked and still not be there..

Edited: January 29, 2017

5. I have just mentioned about it to the devs. Gonna look forward the solution.

6. I have just mentioned about it to the devs. Gonna look forward the solution.
    Any information when fixed? i hope its not took devs next 9 months.
    3 days ago i donated full bis druid tank and miss this enchant badly and make me sad coz i can't be full HP.

7. ****in hell you miss 30 stam THAT bad on a bis tank?

Not saying it's not a problem, I get it even lowbie druids and PVPers want that thing, but meh, you can get by without it, won't save you in a raid or make you win a duel or something tbh. But til it's fixed you got that 24(or is it 30)AP + some crit which is also meh ok for bears, you crit- you deal way more dmg - more threat too.

8. ****in hell you miss 30 stam THAT bad on a bis tank?

Not saying it's not a problem, I get it even lowbie druids and PVPers want that thing, but meh, you can get by without it, won't save you in a raid or make you win a duel or something tbh. But til it's fixed you got that 24(or is it 30)AP + some crit which is also meh ok for bears, you crit- you deal way more dmg - more threat too.
    if u never really min-maxed ur char u will never understand this ****

9. True, i wanna have max stats of my toon if already spend time or coins to made it best in slot, and belive me somtimes even 30 stanina can help u at LK HC after soul reaper or when shambling @ 20% hp got "berserk" with enrage

10. 4 days ago "fixed" and still can't buy it on NPC.......... its a joke?

11. the bugtracker is a meme

12. the bugtracker is a meme
    FINALLY i got it after 9 months of waiting !!!

Edited: February 6, 2017