1. Full heroic pve without donating?

Has anyone actually gotten all PvE heroic gear without donating for any of it?

2. Is it supposed to be impossible? Lmao

3. Wasn't saying that just curious if someone has though and how long it took them.

4. Ive leveled and geared a character to 398 ilvl in 3 days. 400 to 406 over 3 weeks (because of lockouts). And it's a random alt.

5. Got 408 priest, 2 items away from bis and 405 rogue 2 items away from bis, never donated...

6. If they would fix Altroll, the ppl wouldnt gear up so fast and leave the server

7. Hi, I have 2 Bis Toons and I've never donated in my life

8. Hi, I have 8 BiS chars and donated for them all because I'm lazy af :D But I'm pretty sure it's way more exciting to gear up in raids.

9. Me poor Balkan boi struggling to get Contributor :(

10. im bad at getting achievement points zzz

11. Hi, I have 8 BiS chars and donated for them all because I'm lazy af :D But I'm pretty sure it's way more exciting to gear up in raids.
    BIS Pvp and 2,5k rated, your pro bro

rest done with loot bug?

12. I understand donating for wotlk MAYBE, but here, donateing for cata .....you got my respect...that amount of wasted money lol

13. I understand donating for wotlk MAYBE, but here, donateing for cata .....you got my respect...that amount of wasted money lol
    Why donating? you get useful gear with votepoints. Here on Cata you get really low gear for vote points

12 Last